Mini story SPECIAL!! pt. 3

Comenzar desde el principio

"BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN THROW MY FACKING PHONE INTO MY EYE YOU DING DONG!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A DING DONG DUMBASS!?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT?!" You quickly grabbed a butter knife from the kitchen and slide into the living room with it. "IM GOING TO STAB YOUR EYES!"

~~

The ending of that story was messy but you got one of Yushiro's most SHOOK expressions so it was worth it nonetheless, you were even fast enough to take a picture of it.

For blackmail purposes of course.

Putting your pen down and made the papers tidier, already scoring all of their test with speed. Seeing the time, you finally stood up wanting to get to bed and sleep, however, a certain group suddenly approach your desk causing your piercing red eyes to look at them.

"Why hello there Kanata and friends... Is there something you need?" You asked while putting the strap of your bag around your shoulder ready to go home for today.

"Tutor us" the elder Kamado spoke suddenly making your eyebrow raise with interest seeing his purple eyes filled with determination and curiosity.

"Hmm? Straight forward huh?" You sighed and rubbed your nape "Alright I guess I can do that, but--"

"We'll pay! Here, take the money!" The blondie replied raising an envelope filled with money to you, making you shake your head violently.

"No no it's okay Rengoku, no need to give me money, I'll teach you guys for free" you chuckled, putting your hands forward to decline the offer.

"No can do teach! You have to take the money!" Sumihiko chimed in causing you to get ticked off.

I AM LITERALLY GIVING MY BRAIN CELLS TO YOU ALL FOR FREE! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT???

"Look kids, I legit giving you my knowledge for free--"

"Well, I'll give you money anyway!" Yoshiteru said happily as mini flowers began to appear around him while he swayed side to side touching his index finger with his other. (☺👉👈)

You and Touka stared at him with a blank expression as his big sister started to shook her head disappointedly.

Definitely Zenitsu descendant, no doubt there.

"Well... Like it or not, I'll tutor you for free! And there is nothing you can do about it!" You told raising your voice a little making some teachers looked at your way as the room suddenly became silent.

Touka stared at you for a moment with the familiar pink eyes that gave you intense flashbacks as she saw your red eyes staring back at her.

"..."

"..."

"TAKE THE MONEY OR WE'LL FORCE IT IN YOUR POCKETS!"

"YOU WISH--"

~~

"Well that was tiring..." your shoulders slump down as you walked on the sideway feeling all sluggish after the group encounter.

In the end, you gave them a discount of 50% which they agree to, you then gave your numbers to the teens and bid goodbyes to them for today.

You sighed and pulled up your phone to see their contacts that you secretly edited their names to make it more perfect.

Students
═══════════════════

: BigAssForehead

═══════════════════