The "Training" and The wedding part 1

After that rather surprising request now moving on.

Y/N:*Gets phone*Yujiro are you there?

Yujiro:Yeah what is it boss?

Y/N:Listen you are going to act like you are the second bishop of Phoenix's peerage.

Yujiro:What's in it for me?

Y/N:You might be able to taste one of the heavenly dragons.-said which a few moments of silence.

Yujiro:Is he strong?

Y/N:Issei isn't strong heck even if he got strong all that power unlike us he gets it from a Sacred Gear which houses the soul of a dragon.

Yujiro:Can I kill him?

Y/N:As much as I want you to I'm going to stop there you can't kill them because during the Raiting Game when a Piece gets too injured to keep on fighting they get teleported out of battle granted it doesn't always make the Piece survive depending on the strength of the enemy.

Yujiro:No killing?

Y/N:No they are just to much fun seeing them fight against something unstoppable Grandpa Mercurius has shown me many stories and that group just reeks that aura.

Yujiro:The main character team aura.

Y/N:Also known as plot armor, seriously they just reek that aura especially that Issei I have seen the many timelines in case we haven't shown up and guess what?

Yujiro:They just survive or win every encounter just because one or several of them gets a ridiculous anime flashback about everything they've achieved or the things they still have to achieve such as dreams and get either an insane power up of their abilities or suddenly the ability that made x villain or situation invincible or impossible to get past gets disabled

Y/N:Yeah that type.

Yujiro:I can do anything to them as long as I hold back?

Y/N:Yeah just be yourself but holding back.

Yujiro:Interesting I'll be in this "Peerage" until the deal is over.

Y/N:Have a nice day Yujiro-said hanging up.

Y/N:Now what to do I'm pretty sure that if Raiser of all people came to me for help what's to say that Rias or Sirchezs won't.

Then the door bell rang.

Y/N:Coming.

Y/N:What can I-but suddenly slammed the door shut .

Y/N:Great now not only is the Period headed dumb-ass bitch here but her cunt of a brother too.

Y/N:*Opened the door again*What do you want?

Bitch:Y/N I need your help.

Y/N:Not happening-said closing the door but was stopped by Cunt I mean Sirchezs.

Sirchesz:Can we at least talk?

Y/N:*I'm going to regret this but*. Fine but I'm giving you 5 minutes-said letting them in.

Y/N:Now talk.

Sirchezs:I want you to train Rias's peerage for the Raiting Game.

Y/N:Ok, but first of all how the fuck have you found where I live.

Rias:I just asked.-lied.

Y/N:I call bullshit!-said in a outburst of power that slammed them against the walls and crashing to the ground.

Sirchezs:We just went to the strongest power source and it was you.

Y/N:At the very least one of you is telling the truth.