Refusing

Tomorrow in the morning.

Ami was waking up on a bed she didn't recognize seeing Y/N right on her side shirtless which made her have a nosebleed(if Phoenix Tears can regenerate so much wonder what would a drop of Phoenix Blood do)

Y/N:Like what you see-he said teasingly.

Ami:No. I-I mean yes-she said with a blush and cleaning the blood of her nose.

Y/N:He he well what do you think of your new home?-he said while getting up with a jump.

After a few minutes they got up putting up some casual clothes.

Then they had some breakfast.

Ami:That was delicious-she said while having stars on her eyes.

Ami saw a letter on the table of the dining room.

Ami:Y/N there's a letter on the table.

Y/N:Wonder who send it.-he said while grabbing it.

Son.

I have send this over to you so that I can tell you that we have assigned your Familiar in the same school and classroom.

P.S Your 2 fiancees are going too tried to stop them but it was impossible.

Y/N:Well Ami it turns out you are going to school with me.

Ami:And?

Y/N:My 2 fiancees are going too.

Ami:You have 2 fiancees?!

Y/N:Yeah, we fought and one thing led to another and now we are engaged.Although I feel something really fun is going to happen when they get there-rubs hand-And I don't want to miss it.

Ami:Ok.

Y/N:If a pervert looks at you like one would do you can hit them but not kill them.

Ami:Awww,but I wanted to fry some perverts*pouting*.

Y/N:Don't worry you will be able to burn one or two maybe if we are lucky three.

At the highschool.

The students saw Y/N walking with Ami and they were jealous.

Girl:Why is she with the Golden King and not us?!

Boy:And now he has a beauty going with him.

In the classroom.

Teacher:Class we have 3 new students starting today so treat them nice. Alright you can come in now.

The door was opened by Ami and she was with two girls one with blond hair and the other with pink hair.

Teacher:Mind, if you introduce yourselves.

Ami:My name is Ami Fuji.

Breinhard:Breinhard Beydrich.

Hirume:My name is Hirume Sakagami.

Teacher:Any questions?

The boys raised their hands.

Boy:Why does she-points at Ami-have the same surname as him-pointing at Y/N.

Ami:Easy I'm his fiancee.

Y/N:(The F*** when did that happened?)

Teacher:Any other questions?-the boys still kept their hands up-That isn't if they have a boyfriend?-the boys lowered their hands-Good now if you three could please sit at Y/N sides and back that would be great.

Ami,Breinhard and Hirume:Oki doki teach-the three said together.

After some hours the time to go back home came.