Parth Samthaan made his own career and nobody else.

That guy who a certain people claim that made Parth's career-if he's so good,I think and it's out in the public domain that he also put 1000% efforts into trying to ruin his career as well.

And he did that when Parth was just starting out,
When he wasn't the Parth Samthaan he is now but an actor who was trying to make a mark.
Parth's career could have been finished.

I didn't even read that story properly honestly because I just didn't feel like but I do remember one paragraph I read that said "VG is other half of Manik".

Nobody is other or half part of Manik Malhotra. Parth Samthaan is Manik Malhotra. He played him,he owned him.

Richa Yamini was the one who made the show what it is. S1,S2 and S3.
VG had an idea in mind. And that's it.

I have 25000 ideas in my mind about anything and everything and if someone makes a show about it then credit would go to the one who executed it,who acted and directed it. Just because I had an idea doesn't mean that I get to harass the actor in every way possible and pull them when they're down or when they're just starting out.

Comments like "there are always two sides of the coin" "VG's story should be heard" and everything.
Again, it's their perspective.

But what is VG's story? He leaked a certain chats about Parth. He deliberately posted pictures that makes people question Parth's sexuality. He claimed that Parth dated a boy (who now btw is a girl, let's not name her, it's not fair) that later Parth had to do an interview with her an clear out that there was nothing as such.

And then people are like "when Parth isn't taking any stand,why are you guys doing it?!"

Because anybody who knows Parth Samthaan knows that he never replies back to the haters. And that is why we do it. Just because someone keeps saying things to him and he isn't replying doesn't mean Parth has done those things.

Don't mistake Parth Samthaan's silence as his weakness. It's his strength. He always has truth by his side and truth is ALWAYS silent,lies need to be loud.

Also,
Coming to the part of her story where "KYY S3's story line being weak and only good thing they found for promotions was 'more mature scenes' "
There were about 2-3 mature scenes in Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan S3. The reason for it being digital was that it was going to be bold. And weak storyline? Manik and Nandini fighting Manik's insecurities. How is that weak? Infact, that is the most important thing that people usually miss out on. A boy's insecurities are always neglected. Kudos to Richa Yamini for doing that.

I'm so so proud of S3.
Period.

(But a show can be criticized as much as they want..for sure! It's their right to have a perspective)

And about it being used to promotion.
Every scene in episodes had a glimpse in promo and not just mature scenes. Parth being forced for promotion? Where does that come from.
I'm sorry but if you go and look at their Interviews I don't at all think Parth was forced. Parth,Niti and Kishwer were having a great time and it showed.❤️

Let's stop dragging that guy into everything. Please, let's stop.

If I'm a Parth fan,
I'd never want to write anything that Parth gets even one hate message due to it.

Potraying him as gay isn't what is wrong. We don't love him for being straight. Stop making it about that. The reason the story is wrong is because the other guy has done enough shit things to never be mentioned in the same sentence as Parth.

Parth was accused of molestation at the very start of his career just because the other person was in the position of power.

He was blamed for KYY S2 getting less success than S1 because he left the show.
Would you be in a show which is made by a guy who did everything to ruin your career? No.

He is blamed for unprofessionalism even when he's always the first one to start and last one to finish.

He was blamed even when he was found Covid positive by the same guy saying "these young boys are like this,for them to enjoy they risk other's lives".

Not one person tested positive because of Parth,just for the record.

So if we're talking so much about mental health and depression.
Let's think about it once,
Don't you think Parth's mental health would have been completely messed up at that time when one after the other accusations came onto him.

When everybody he worked with suddenly turned their backs towards him because they wanted to be in good books of the other guy who could give them work?!

So there are no two sides of this coin when only one side suffered the consequences.

Parth's success will speak for himself,
Because nothing succeeds like success.

Parth Samthaan,
I love you.
Not because you're straight.
Not because of your gender.
For YOU.
For your talent.
For making it big in a fickle industry.
For making it so big that you got a film.

Parth Samthaan made himself.
No one else has a power to do it.
❤️✨

Let's not indulge into unnecessary hate wars guys. Let it be.
Whatever you want to say,tell me here. We're always here for each other.

Let's try that this in no way reaches Parth. This hatred.
For he deserves only and only love.🌸

And about Parth not being happy to shoot S3 of KYY,
Let's just quote what man himself has said AFTER S3-

"Kaisi yeh Yaariaan kya tha? Number one youth show,okay?!"

Okay?! ;)

Samay sabki leta hai
-Parth Samthaan✨

Samay sabki leta hai-Parth Samthaan✨