Six

As a thank you for taking them in Stacey decided to work as my Assistant or secretary. She makes me know what I have to do, and such as she takes care of when I get a new commission. Now the outfits I gave them they fell in love with and is their work uniforms apparently.

It's what Stacey wears when doing her job and Belle and Elle decided that they will be the one who cleans the bedrooms so they just put an apron over them so they outfit doesn't get any dirt on it, I made 5 of each.

I really just need a butler of some sorts, I'll go and look for someone else that needs help.
"Stacey I'm going out make sure the defences are up" I shouted.
"Okay Miss Marinette" she shouted back and I made my way out to the center of Gotham.

When I got there I went into a dark alley and that's when I saw a gang of 2 there and I smiled at them.
"Excuse me sirs" I said and that's got their attention as they turned to see me standing out in front of them waiting patiently.

"What do you want, do you want to die?" They said and I just smiled at them.
"No I do not, anyway do you two know how to guard and how to fight as well" I asked them and they looked at me confused as to why I'm asking them this.

"Yea we do" they both said
And I clapped my hands together.
"Great, now I have a proposition for you"I said.
"What would that be missy" one with brown hair said.
"Great well you see I've just moved from Paris to Gotham and well you see" I started them became nervous.

"I would like to ask you both to come work for me, one as a guard the other as a driver, and you'll both get to live with me and you'll get to have your own rooms, I'll also pay you, and I'll take priority over you" I said.

They both started to discuss it then turned to me.
"The only reason why we stole was because we needed it for our sons, we couldn't make money that we lay we couldn't feed them or give them somewhere decent to grow up would our sons be able to live with you as well"they asked in sync.

"Of course" I said and they both smiled.
"We will happily pledge our loyalty and to your and will serve you as you need" they both said and I smiled at them as we went to go get their sons to go.

"Okie dokie now what is your 4 names" I asked them and they smiled at me.
"Well my names Finn and my son here is Luke" Finn said.
"My name is George and my son here is Elliot" George said and I smiled at them both.
"Follow me then" I said.