Emotionless | Melizabeth | Fluff,slight nsfw?.

Elizabeth wasnt one to judge a person on their race, or their past. She was kind, and understanding. This trait of hers to accept anyone or anything without a second thought was something her parents feared, aswell as her sisters Veronica and Margaret.

Especially when a certian somebody came along.

Yet, here this kind girl is;  Waiting for the son of the Demon of All Demons. The Eldest Demon Prince, Meliodas. She found him extremely attractive, and having him be shorter than her was something that she grew to love aswell.

Elizabeth sat on a log, in the snow. She knew this boy didnt have emotions, or even the qualities to love someone. That was the case, correct?

She didnt know— She knew falling for this man wasn't a good idea, yet she let it happen anyways.

Elizabeth grinned and looked up at the sky, watching the snow fall as she heard a sudden snap from the forest behind her. Elizabeths eyes widened as she sucked in a sharp breath. "H-Hello?" she stammered, turning her body toward the forest behind her.

Nothing was there.

Elizabeth let out a sigh of relief as she shook her head, her hands held together infront of her. Though, just as she had closed her eyes she felt a strong pair of arms wrap around her waist. Her eyes widened as she squeaked, being pulled back slightly into an embrace.

Elizabeth rose up her arms and looked back, just as she thought she saw a messy blonde head of hair. Her face grew red as her eyes softened. "Hello, Sir Meliod— Ah!" Elizabeth gasped as the young demon prince suddenly turned her around and held his face in her stomach, back slouched.

Elizabeth noticed the position and put her hands under his arms and pulled up a bit, having his back straighten as he grunts, looking up at her. He held a blank face, "Human—" he began, until she pulled him towards her chest.

Meliodas' eyes widened as his face landed right between the womans breasts. He quickly calmed, tense body relaxing as he came to shut his eyes. His breathing became steady as she giggled a bit and began to masage her fingers through his hair.

Elizabeth slowly began to sway with the boy, staring down at him, peaking through his blonde hair she could see his demonic mark. She was facinated by it, she truely loved every part of him. Being able to hold him close like this was something shes yearned for, and she finally has it.

Elizabeth rose her head, causing Meliodas to peek his eye open up at her. She smiled softly and took his hand, to which his eyes widened at. "Hey, Meliodas.." she began, Meliodas didnt even realize she didnt approach him with a formality, though it was much more comfortable for her not to.

"Yes, Human?" he said. Elizabeth wondered, "You know my name is Elizabeth right?" she looked back at the Demon boy, who shook his head. "You never told me.." he stared at her blankly, eyebrows furrowing making him look quite annoyed.

Elizabeth let out a small squeak to this and began to pull her hand away from his— until he gripped her hand, and stared at their enterlocked hands.

Elizabeth blinks, and then giggles a bit. "Come on, I know we usually stay out here but I want to take you home with me today!" she urges, tugging his hand a bit. "It might not be a great castle!— but its where me and my family stay." she explained with a warm smile.

Meliodas looked up at her, silent. He finally nodded which took a big weight off of Elizabeths shoulders. She let out a sigh of relief, smiling as she squeezed his hand and then began walking towards her house.

Elizabeth arrived on the doorstep with Meliodas, as he took a look around. He'd never seen such a pretty little cabin before. He was quite taken back, he didnt expect it to be so nice. Elizabeth giggled and unlocked the door as she pat his back, urging him to step inside first— which he did.