Gohan x male reader

Description: after receiving a phone call about you being hurt Gohan immediately comes to your aid. So without further a due enjoy!

No-ones pov

Gohan laughed as his little brother whined at there dad and grinned when said man whined back. Seeing his mother run up to them with tears in her eyes along side Bulma he started to worry.

Gohan's PoV

"Mom? What's wrong?" She handed me a phone and I answered "yes this is Son Gohan" I heard a sigh "Mr Son I'm sorry to tell you this but your the only one he mentioned before passing out" I made a confused sound and he sighed again.

"Y/n L/n was found in a burning building with multiple stab wounds and covered in bruises as his foster parents corpse laid near him" I froze and clenched my other fist "what?!" I Shouted catching the others attention.

"I'm sorry mr Son but when he woke up he nearly killed the staff and locked himself in the room demanding to see you" I went wide eyed "I'll be there as soon as I can" once I hung up I crushed the phone and stepped back from my parents Vegeta seeing this moved the others back "he's gonna blow move back now!"

And with that I roared going SSJ3 and taking off into the sky following Natsu's rapidly increasing ki. Goku looked at his sons disappearing figure confused until ChiChi filled him in.

With you

You growled lowly in the corner as the doctors looked at you through the glass and You snarled when one went for the door "Y/n I've spoken to Gohan he's on his way"

You looked at him and curled up in the corner until Gohan walked in the room he stared at you with worry "y/n?" You pinned him to the floor and sobbed into his chest "there dead Gohan!" He sighed holding you close to him "I know Y/n but you need to let the doctors help you" You shocked your head.

He sighed "if I take you back to mine will you let me treat your wounds" You nodded and he helped you up as he whispered.

"It's ok y/n I'm here for you always".........