Goku Black x neko reader

Description: While your being cornered by three men Black comes to the scene and saves you. So without further a due enjoy!

No-ones PoV

You leaned against the wall of the alleyway and hissed at your stalkers as they smirked at you hissing again your f/c fured tail laid still but puffed up to show your distress.

F/c ears pinning down against your h/c haired head as your e/c eyes were wide and slitted.

"G go away!!" You yowled at them and they chuckled walking closer to you "Come on pretty kitty we just want some fun" you hissed again as your claws came out of there sheath and your e/c eyes slit.

You bared your fangs at them as one of them walked towards you until a ki blast went threw his chest and his body fell to the floor with a thud.

Hearing evil chuckle you turned to see a tall and muscled Male standing on top of a building with wild black spiky hair and black eyes wearing some type of gi. He grinned down at you and you felt your cheek heaten up.

In the blink of an eye the other men were dead and the man stood in front of you "are you alright miss?" His voice was deep and smooth and you held down the purr in your throat.

"Y yes t thank y you" He chuckled and let your head and you purred.

"Names Goku....Goku Black And your welcome kitten~"......