"Basically."

"But you haven't noticed Hyunseong's feelings towards you changing?"

"I've been more focused on making sure you've all been safe," I replied.

"Now that you know?"

"I don't know, Donghyun. I don't want to cause trouble."

"We're not under a dating ban, Hea," he told me. "Starship doesn't care if me, Hyunseong, or Minnie date. The maknaes are still too young as far as they're concerned, though."

I laughed a little.

"That's good to know," I told him. "But if I stop to think about this and I do have feelings for Hyunseong, I need to quit anyway. Even if dating him wouldn't get me fired."

"Why?" Donghyun asked, confused.

"Because, if I am starting to fall for one of you, I can't be objective to make sure you're all protected equally. I might put him first. Even if I didn't, if something happened to anyone other than him, I'll be accused of prioritizing him over the rest of you."

"I guess it's more complicated than I thought," he acknowledged. "It's not as easy as the two of you sharing feelings and being together."

"I wish," I told him.

"I think I've given you enough to think about and kept you out late enough," Donghyun said. "We'll see you tomorrow?"

"No. Day off, remember? I don't take days off when we're traveling unless you guys are staying in Japan for a while," I pointed out.

"Right. Enjoy it. You deserve it," he said, getting out of the car.

After he was in the dorm, I dialed a number as I drove off.

"Kim Hea! How are you doing?"

"Not bad, G-Dragon," I replied. "Just getting off work for the first time in a month. The boys performed in Puerto Rico, Chicago, Dallas, and Japan last month. I just dropped them at their dorm in Seoul."

"Do you want to come keep me company? I'm working on Yongbae's album," he offered.

"Sure, I'll call when I get to YG," I told him and got off the line.

When I met up with G-Dragon, we got caffeine before going back to Taeyang.

"So, what's bothering you?" he asked me, and I looked at him in shock

"So, what's bothering you?" he asked me, and I looked at him in shock. "What? After all that traveling most people want their bed, not to come hang out in a studio. What's going on?"

I hesitated, but told him.

"Do you feel anything for him?"

"I've never thought about it," I admitted. "After Heechul was willing to throw Key under the bus to try to get me fired at SM, I focus on work. I don't want to hurt anyone else... or get hurt again."