Secret Sister-Part 2

Hermione was lining up for the floo when she saw her best friend.

"Hey Harry! How was your day?"
Hermione asked him. Harry gave her a lopsided grin.

"You look tired" she remarked.

"More like, starving" he chuckled.

"D'you wanna grab a bite down the street? There's a new cafe in Diagon Alley."

"Sure!" Harry nodded enthusiastically.

They apparated to 'Le café de L'allée', only to get a surprise.

Ron snogging Lavender.

Hermione's eyes teared up, but she managed not to let a drop fall.

She bit her lip as she walked towards them, pondering what to do with the whore Lavender and that cheater she called a fiancé.

She walked towards them calmly.

"Ronald" she said venomously, voice as cold as ice.

Lavender paled, but not much as Ron did. His skin turned white as a sheet.

"H-Hermione, I-I can explain-"

"What's there to explain, RON?! WE'VE BEEN FIANCÉ'S FOR 3 MONTHS, AND I CATCH YOU SNOGGING YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND? JUST BECAUSE I HAVEN'T MARRIED YOU YET DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T LOVE YOU! NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOU'RE A BASTARD JUST BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T WAIT!"

"Hermione, I-"

"SAVE IT! WE'RE OVER!"

Hermione yanked her engagement ring off her finger, tossed it in Ron's face, sharply turned back, and left, wandlessly cursing Lavender to have a twice as painful and twice as long period, and cursed Ron so his lips would blister every time he would snog Lavender.

Tears welled up in her eyes, and she couldn't hold them in much longer. Harry saw the whole escapade and ran towards Mione to envelop her in a consoling hug.

"Let's get you home, shall we?"
He said softly.

Hermione gave a small sad nod.