Part 46: Honey Moon

Start from the beginning

Then, I dragged him, closer. He sat on my lap.

"I don't like for being like this", he told me.

"Type....", I whined. "Could you be nicer to me?"

"Why?"

"This is literally our honeymoon"

His eyes widened.

"Be nicer to me, na.......", I rubbed my head on his chest.

"So cheesy", he mocked at me. "But, you are actually a pervert"

I looked at him with questioned gaze.

"I still remember what you did last night", Type told me about his reason. "Don't pretend as an innocent"

"But, you like it, right?", I teased him. His face became so red in sudden. "Right?", I asked him for one more time.

He didn't answer my question. He shut my mouth up with a slice of bread. Type wanted to leave, but both of my hands locked him to be standstill on my lap.

"I planned to go to beach for this morning, then floating market in the afternoon", I told him.

"It's up to you"

"Do you want to go to somewhere?"

Type shook his head.

"Are you still interested with this place?"

He shook his head again.

"Why?", I asked him curiously.

Type pointed his finger to my chest. "I am only interested to this man"

I laughed.

He pouted.

I appreciate how cheesy he was. But, it was so funny. And I loved him more.

"Khun P.....", he called for me.

"Hmmmm......"

"Song told me that he wants to break for a while from your group. Is that true?"

"Yes", I replied him. "He is focusing for final exam. He will enter university for next term"

"But, he told me that he will not enter university"

"I, Lhong and Tae noticed it just for a while ago. We will find out the reason"

"But, Song is talented. Art Department must be fit for him"

I nodded.

"After we arrive in Bangkok, would you help me to find reason why Song refuses to enter university?"

"I will", he replied me. "He is in the same school with Nic. We will get his help"

His answer reminded me for another remaining problem.

Tar.

--*--

Tharn POV

Night.

We just entered the hotel.

We spent all the day for driving around Hat Yai. Just 7pm, we entered the room. We were so exhausted as it was busy day. A lot of places. A lot of fun.

I leaned on the floor, watching television. Type was still busy in the bathroom. I realized that he has been for a while in that room. "Type.....", I called for him.

"Just a moment"

"I need also to use the bathroom", I told him when I try to open the door.

I couldn't make it, Type locked the door. Then, in a moment, he opened the door. "Just use it", he told me