ᏨᎻᎯᏢᎿᎬᏒ 10

Start from the beginning

For now, all they can do is to wait for the boys to come back with Y/N.

---

Kuroo arrived in the forest and went inside to look for Y/N, even if it is dangerous to go inside alone.

Bokuto and Akaashi went to a near town in case someone helped Y/N and let her rest. Lev and Yamamoto went to the right side and Kuroo went to the middle which is the forest.

"Y/N!" He shouted to make sure she can hear him if she's there. On the other side, Y/N heard him. She did her best to follow the voice from where it came from.

"I'm....here...!" Y/N tried to shout but her voice failed her. All she can do is wait for Kuroo to find her, she sat down and leaned on the tree, resting.

After a few minutes, Kuroo spotted an H/C-haired person in front of him. He quietly approached Y/N and saw her resting. "Y/N!" He sighed in relief and ran to her, hugging her tightly.

"Kuroo..." Y/N said and hugged him back. He lets her go after and checked her arms which were filled with scratches. "I'm glad they just scratch...you've been going through a lot lately..." He said as he stroked your hair.

"It's fine...as long as you're here." Y/N smiled at him. He blushed and looked away feeling shy to lock eyes with her. He wanted to ask you a question but he was too afraid she might avoid him after. He took her hand and caressed it.

"Y/N...can I ask you something?" He said still caressing her hand. Y/N looked at him and nodded. He took a deep breath and let the words come out from his mouth.

"Do you still love me?"

Y/N widened her eyes from the question. "I mean...it's okay if you don't want to answer it..." Kuroo said getting more flustered. He was expecting her to answer.

Y/N looked down feeling a little shy to him. She answered his question.

"Yeah...I guess..." Y/N mumbled which startled him. "You still do?" He asked just to make sure she is telling the truth. "I mean yeah...it's been 2 weeks and a half since I confessed to you. I guess I still have feelings for you." Y/N said looking away, too embarrassed.

"Can I..." He hesitated.

"Can I kiss you?"

"...HA!?" Y/N shouted. It was now obvious that she was blushing. "It's okay if you don't want to...! Let's just go then-" Kuroo stuttered as he clumsily stood up. Y/N grabbed his shirt stopping him from getting up.

"You....c-can..." Y/N said shyly. She closed her eyes too nervous to see him. Then, she felt his lips in contact with hers.

Kuroo was kissing her passionately, she kissed him back letting herself fall into his arms as he grabbed her waist to keep her steady. Her arms wrapped around his neck.

The kiss was getting a little too intense when Kuroo pinned her down on the tree still kissing her. Y/N felt his hand roamed around her waist to her thighs. He stopped kissing her and went to her neck, about to give her love bites but she pushed him away before he does it.

"You know my brother would kill you if he sees me filled with hickeys on my  neck." Y/N said.

"Aww man~ can we do it please kitty~?" Kuroo asked and she shook her head. He pouted but gave her one more kiss before both of them left the forest meeting with the other four boys looking for Y/N.

Y/N and Kuroo were behind them, his fingers intertwined with hers. Y/N felt like she was about to explode with joy after what happened earlier. Blushing all the time, Kuroo noticed it.

"Did my kitty enjoyed it?" He went close to her ear, whispering it so the others won't hear it. Y/N pushed him away playfully causing him to laugh quietly and annoy her with his tease.

---

"N/N! I'm so glad you're alright!" Her brother said and tackling her with a hug making Y/N stumble. He let her go and forced her to sit so Yachi can heal her scratches.

"Y/N-SENPAI GOMENASAI!" Hinata and Kageyama said in unison and knelt to her. Y/N smiled at them and patted their heads. "It's okay, you guys didn't mean to do that." Y/N said.

Y/N's face darkened. "Tho, if you two did it again, I swear..." She smirked. The two scooted away from her and hid behind Sugawara.

"Let's get you some rest Y/N, everyone go back to the gym and start your practice!" Nekomata said.

"HAI!!!" Everyone shouted and left the main room. One person didn't go with them. Kuroo looked at her with a smile approaching her.

"Go to practice." Y/N said about to go when he pulled her close to him and gave her a peck on the lips. "Get some rest kitty~ I'll visit you later." He said and jogged away.

"What a good way to start my day." Y/N smiled, touching her lips, and went to her room and got rest on her futon.