"I love and miss you too and okay."

I hang up and sigh.

I trust him.

I text Aubrie to come upstairs and I put my phone on the nightstand.

I snuggle under the blankets and close my eyes until Aubrie comes in.

"Hey! You okay?"

I groan.

"I dont know. I've been nauseous and dizzy all week and I've been really tired."

Aubries eyes widen and she comes closer to me. She feels my forehead.

"Your temperature isnt hotter then usual."

She looks deep in thought and suddenly she gasps.

"Have you slept with Nathan yet?"

"Yes?"

I blush and fiddle with my thumbs.

"When?"

"A few weeks ago?"

Aubrie gasps again and runs off.

Wait.

Does she think im...

I burst out laughing. I cant be pregnant. Shes such a drama queen. My laughing dies down when the doctor and Aubrie walk in.

"Hi doctor!"

She smiles at me.

"Hello! I heard you werent feeling well what seems to be the problem?"

"Well I've been really nauseous and dizzy latley. I'm feeling pretty tired right now."

She nods her head and checks my temperature and blood pressure.

"All is good, but just to be sure take this."

She hands me a box and I look down at it. It's a pregnancy test.

I took my eyes and sigh as I get out of bed. I go into the bathroom and do ad the instructions say. Now I wait 5 minutes. Aubrie is with me in here and we sit on the counter.

"I cant believe you made me take that."

"Girl! You could be pregnant!"

"I'm not pregnant!"

I say that with certainty but in my head panic starts to creep up. What if I am pregnant? I'm to young! What if Nathan dosent want kids? I am not ready!

I hear my timer go off and I turn it off. I take a deep breath and look down.

Nathan's POV

I cant believe I have to do this. I knew that this business trip was going to be bad, but this exceeded all my expectations.

I'm all the way in LA with the waxing moon pack. Right now I want to go use a bottle of mouthwash and scrub my mouth clean. I'm in alliance with the waxing moon pack but the waxing moon pack and I are not in alliance with the waning moon pack. We need to take them down before they join with the blood moon pack. So what is there weakness?

Their Luna.

I'm kissing their Luna. Their Luna is not loyal to the pack or her mate. If we can bait the Alpha we can take him down. This was not my idea.

I hear a camera click and I stop kissing her. I turn and see Alex. Oh my gosh he is going to tell Ari. I'm screwed. If I leave the plan will fail, if the plan fails I loose an alliance. If I loose and alliance we could loose the war. And if I loose the war it means Ari and the pack could die.