Johan Returns

Johan Pov:I was heading back to duel academia where all my friends where I decided to finish off my year there instead of my own school because I barely knew anyone there and plus I heard that my best friend Judai had been ignoring his friends recently and I maybe thought I could talk some sense into him I was about 30 minuets away from Duel academia.

Judai:I was in class for the first time in a while I had learned that my friends had forgiven me for what I did to them in the other dimension but I was still worried that I would hurt them again so I decided that if I had to duel I would end things quickly.As i was falling asleep I heard the classroom door open and there was the principal and I heard him say that Johan would return to this school I was happy and a little bit worried because I had one more friend to protect.

Sho:I was glad to see that judai was back in class although he was always sleeping I enjoyed his company and he seemed to be back to his normal self as I was about to talk to him I heard the principal say Johan was coming back but i didn't care the only thing I cared about was Judai and how he was back to normal.

Asuka:As I was trying to focus in class I was thinking about judai and how I loved  him and couldn't get him out of my mind i was also thinking that I would probably take a year break then come back to duel academia to teach here but as I was thinking about that I heard the principal say something about Johan returning I wasn't paying much attention.

Manjoume: I was watching the slacker sleeping and I was also wondering how I could win asukas heart and then I thought about it if i beat Judai in a duel I would impress her and she will totally love me so as soon as class ended I walked over to judai ready to emberrass him in front of the whole class

Manjoume:Judai

Judai: huh oh what's up

Manjoume: I challenge you to a duel

Judai: Huh manjoume just challenged me to a duel and I didn't know why but I wasn't backing off so I accepted

Manjoume: My turn I summon ojama yellow in defence position and put a 3 face downs I end my turn

Judai: Ok i draw I play a trap card from my hand "Next" I summon flare scarab and neos from my hand now I contact fusion come forth Elemental Hero flare neos
"Flare neos
Atk:2500
Defence: 2000
Effect:gains 400 attack for each spell and trap on the field"
now i play neos space then I activate favorite hero
Flare neos:6200 attack
Favorite hero effect:add a monster with 5 stars or more defence to its attack and I can activate a field spell I play Neos space

Judai: Now i activate H heated heart now i attack your ojama yellow with that the duel was over and Manjoume was as red as a tomato

Narrarative Pov: Everyone was clapping and amazed at Judai's skills with that many people choose to duel him which he politely declined.

Manjoume: I was so mad he beat me not just that but in 1 turn I was mad really mad I was going to plan something to beat him but for now I was tired so I left not before hearing people laughing at me as I was walking I saw Johan at the door.

Johan: hey guys as I said that many of my friends rushed at me and high fived me and Judai and I went to the card shop and spent the rest if the day opening packs in his room.