𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐭- 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

Start from the beginning

"Um, sure," answered Susan, her tone was one of confusion.

The girl entered the common room, re-emerging about three minutes later.

"He's coming," informed Susan.

"Thank you so much, Susan," Estelle said gratefully.

"No problem, I'll see you around," she said, waving her hand as she walked away.

Just then Cedric came out of the common room.

"Cedric!" shouted Estelle, wrapping her arms around the taller boy.

"Hey there Stell," he said with a chuckle, "Did you really have to pester a poor fourth year to find me?"

"Oops," giggled Estelle.

The two then started walking, before they came across an empty corridor where they could talk.

"So, what's up?"  asked Cedric, as he slid down to sit on the floor.

Estelle copied his actions, sitting down next to him.

"Friend troubles. You remember Tommy?" replied Estelle.

"Yeah."

"Well, I may have accidentally rejected him, in like, a super rude way," Estelle said, a bit sheepishly.

"I knew he liked you!" burst out Cedric, "Oh sorry, um, what exactly happened?" 

"It was the day your name got picked from the cup," Estelle, "I was stressed, like really stressed. I may have accidentally said 'Like bloody hell I do. Did you not hear the words that just came out of my mouth Thomas Michel? I have enough to worry about, get out of my face!'. That's pretty much an exact quote by the way," explains Estelle, looking down at her feet.

"Yeah maybe a bit harsh."

"You think?" asks Estelle with a giggle, before her face turned more serious, "What should I do, I want my friend back."

"Talk to him Stell, one on one, and apologize. It'll go a long way," says Cedric in an encouraging voice.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure," Cedric says, "Er, one more question, would you have gone out with him? Like if he had asked you at a different time?"

"Merlin no! That boy is like my brother, I never even knew he liked me."

"Well, I can see why," mumbles Cedric, but Estelle didn't quite hear.

"What was that?" she asks.

"Nothing, nothing," says Cedric.

"Thank you Ced, so much," states Estelle.

"It's no problem, besides I like spending time with you," answers Cedric.

The two then sit in silence for a bit, Estelle's head resting on Cedric's shoulder. 

"I'm sorry, by the way," says Estelle, out of the blue.

"What about?" asks Cedric, a bit bewildered.

"The dragons."

"Oh, yeah," Cedric agrees, "The dragons."

They then go back to the silence, their chests rising and falling at the same time.

"I'm going to go talk to him, thank you again," says Estelle as she stands up, Cedric standing up as well.

"Of course," replies Cedric, tentatively wrapping his arms around the girl.

She smiles at him before she turns and walks away, his eyes following her figure until he can't see her anymore.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Tommy," says Estelle as she knocks on the door of his dorm.

"What Estelle, come to yell in my face again?" asks Tommy as he swings the door open.

"No," Estelle responds, "I came to apologize."

"Oh," says Tommy.

"Can I, um, can I come in?" asks Estelle, as she was still just standing at the door.

"Yeah," breaths Tommy, pulling the door open wider to let the blonde girl in.

"I'm sorry," they both say as they sit down on Tommy's bed.

"What are you sorry for?" giggles Estelle.

"Ignoring you, being an ass, and being way too drunk," explains Tommy with a chuckle.

"You were really drunk," agrees Estelle, also laughing.

The two sit there for a couple of minutes, giggling every so often before Estelle speaks up once more.

"I'm sorry too Tommy, I was so stressed, about Fleur you know, I wasn't thinking straight. I should have never yelled at you like that," she explains, a look of remorse on her face.

"Stell it's okay, I forgive you," replies Tommy, his voice full of understanding.

"Oh thank Merlin," Estelle breathes out. "I'm glad to have you back Tommy."

"Me too Essie, me too," he says, hugging Estelle.

The two hug for a while, enjoying each other's presence. They had always been close, and this was the biggest fight that the pair had ever gotten into.

"Estelle, you need to go to bed," says Tommy, removing his arms from her torso.

"I suppose you're right, goodnight Thomas John Michel," jokes Estelle, standing up.

"Goodnight Estelle Joy Delacour," he jokes right back with a wink.

Estelle smiles as she exits his room, glad to have resolved the issue, and to have one of her best friends back.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

AN~ Hey guys! I just wanted to say thank you so much for 200 reads, it means the world to me! <3