Ch 13- Questions

(Sorry guys late notice but we gonna change it, from now on Kaya is Jaiden's daughter, for real. Confused? You good? Okay read on)

Kaya POV

We looked and....

Tay POV

"Who the hell is she."Some lady said coming from around the corner.

"Aye baby-."

"Baby?"i said standing up.

"Yes baby. And who are you?"

"Yo baby, baby mama. That's who."

"Baby mama? Tf. You cheating on me na, huh Jaiden."

"We'll... no. Um. You remember I told you about her when me and you started dating."

"Oh. That's the trick ass bitch that left you."She said smacking her gum.

"Trick ass bitch? Oh really? Last time I checked You's tha one with the loose ass pussy."

"Oh shit momma that's some deep ish right there."the little girl said.

I snickered. "Wait, y'all know each other. "Jai asked.

"Hell yeah, that's my stupid bitch ass cousin, Tanya."I said disgustedly.

"Tay I'm so sorry I didn't know."

"It's fine, You the one who has to deal with the hoe."I remarked grabbing Jayceon's hand.

"Yeah that's right you better get out my house before I shoot yo ass right in front yo son."Tanya said getting smart.

I let go and walked over to her.

"Bitch say one mo got damn word and ima be the one to do the shooting."

"Pussy ass bitch. I wish you would."Tanya said.

"Okay then."i whipped my gun out my purse and aimed.

"Wait hole up. Taylor, don't shoot your cousin. Look, w-."

"No ain't no we. It appears you have a daughter and a girlfriend so ima just leave before I have to shoot this bitch."i said and walked off.

I can not believe this shit. She has a daughter.

"Wait You didn't let me explain."Jai said walking out behind me.

"No need to."

"JAIDEN GET INSIDE NOW B-."she GCO.

Jaiden slammed the door. I get in my car and started to pull off. Right now I didn't car so I Locked him up real tight in the backseat and went on.

Me forgetting my top was down, Jai jumped in while i was still driving.

"You could've got hurt."i mumbled stopping the car in the middle of the street.

"Look. Kaya ain't my real baby okay."

"How do I know that."i asked.

"Because her daddy is a bitch so me and Tanya meet in the club right. So then I meet her daughter and we just... ya know..."

"Okay you can get out now."i said.

"Wait, hold up."

"What the fuck do you want?"

"I'm sorry for the things I did to you. I didn't deserve you, but you stuck by my side. Ya know, when you left Cali, I didn't realize what I was missing. I truly sorry and I hope and prey that you find it some where in your heart to forgive me."

"You think I'm gonna forgive you just based off that crappy apology?"

"So you for give me?"

"I guess. "I half smiled, on the other hand Jai was smiling like a fat kid at the candy store.

Then we shared a very passionate kiss.

She got on top me, and pushed the up button(put the top up) with her foot.

We started making out. "Save that for later."i said slight pushing her off.

13 minutes later

We were walking along the trail in the park just talking, catching up.

"You really wanna move in with me."i questioned, while taking a glance at Gage while he was pushing a girl on the swings.
"Yeah.Can I?"

"Maybe."i smirked.

"FASTER."She yelled.

Damn. She yells very loud. Okay so I know how they gone be if she ever come in my house. If ya know what I mean.

Then Gage had the nerve to say, "alright babe I'm working on it, Just sit right and ride."He said.

Me and Jai fell into the grass in a pit of laughter.

That shit right there. "we gone have to watch them."i said trying to stop laughing.

"Nah they just kids, they don't know what they talkin' 'bout."She said.

"You have grass in your hair."I said picking out a handful of grass from it.

"Yeah I need to wash my hair anyways."Jai agreed.

"Come on J'."i called to him.

"Wait. I'm doing something."

"Gage, just get Her number and come on."Jai told him.

After they exchanged number he went kiss her cheek, but she turned her head and he ended up kissing her lips.

I'ma have to watch her. Seem like she a fast lil girl.

She licks her lips, devouring the taste, and they both blush like crazy.
"Okay that's it for you too. Come on."I said breaking them apart.

Love is cute. especially when it's little kids. We get in the car and Go back to Jai's house.

"So you'll come get me and I'll follow you."
"Yeah."i said as we kissed.

"Okay love you. Be safe."She said as I started the car up again.

"Love you too."i smiled and left.

We went back to my house.

Jai POV

I went inside and starting packing my things. "Why are you packing?"She asked.

"I'm leaving."

"Why."

"Because I need to get away from all this."i lied.

"Fine. I was cheating on you anyways."She said.

"Oh well. Your the homeless one. "

"What? No this is my house to."

"Everything is in my name. All those cars in the garage in my name. The house? My name. Err thang, I pay fo err single thing in here. Them clothes you got on? I bought. Bitch Gtf wit dat bull shit. Stupid ass mutha fucka."i said and threw everything in to suitcases.

I got down the Safe from off the high shelf and looked in it.

There's supposed to be about ninety eight thousand, but instead it was Just eight three thousand. Tf.

"What the hell man. Have you been spending my money? "

"Yeah, but who's problem is that."

I ignored her ignorant and irrelevant ass and finished up.