6:38 A.M

A cup of coffee is what I needed. But before that, I took my shower and prepared my self. I wear my uniform and fix my hair, applied a natural look make up. I am not a fan of too much make up specially if there’s no important occasions.

I heard the doorbell rang and I immediately grabbed my belongings and went on my way to the front door. I opened it and greeted Mr. Lee, our family driver. “Hello Mr. Lee, Goodmorning.”

He gently smiled at me, “Goodmorning too, Lady Park.”

I scrunched my nose at his greeting. “Mr. Lee, I told you already, just call me Chaeyoung or Roseanne, okay? You’ve been with us since I was young, I don’t really like you calling me Lady Park. I feel like I was born in a royal family.”

He laughed and I smiled, “You were born as one of the Parks, of course I have to treat you and call you the way it must be.” he opened the car door for me and I entered the car. “Okay, whatever you feel like doing, Sir.” Mr. Lee laughed again and started to drive and I just let my eyes wander at everything around.

Okay, I forgot my favorite part of the morning, coffee.

“Mr. Lee, can we stop at the coffee shop near the school? I forgot my coffee, I need it.” I asked Mr. Lee.

He nods, “Okay, we will. You sounded like an old lady by now Lady Park.” He teased me and I just pouted. “Mr. Lee!” I called him out and he just laughed again. His laugh is contagious so I find my self laughing with him.

He’s like a family to me so I got comfortable with him, Mr. Lee is the one who’s taking care of me ever since I went back here in Korea after staying in Australia for such a long time.

After a while, we stopped by the coffee shop and I easily bought my coffee and we headed to the school.

Mr. Lee went out of the driver's seat and immediately opened the door for me. I stepped out and bowed at him as he did the same.

“Thank you Mr. Lee, have a safe trip back home.” I told him.

“You’re always welcome, have a nice day to you, Lady Park.” He bowed again and he waited for me to step in at the front gate and he make his way going back to their home.

As I walked, students are greeting me already and I greeted them back with nods and smiles. I can’t drink my coffee, they keep on greeting me. It’s rude if I just look at them while drinking my coffee when they greet me with those flashy and energetic smiles.

I made my way to the hallway only to be greeted with more students. I said I already got used to this but the hell, I really prefer being lowkey.

The school gave me so much recognition for representing the school with my academic and physical performances along with few students since I enrolled here, that made the reason why almost everyone know who I am and talks about me whenever I am around or not. I thanked them for giving me the name and recognition but I didn’t really expect it to be this way though.

I took a sip of my coffee, I looked around looking for familiar people and there I saw Lisa and Jisoo walking towards with me, both are smiling cheerfully which made me smile brightly too.

“Hi guys. Goodmorning beautiful ladies.” I greeted them and they both kissed my cheeks.

“Oh wow, goodmorning too, Chaeyoung-ah.” Jisoo eonni said and grabbed my coffee and took a sip too.

I just laughed and she gave me back my cup of coffee.

“Heya Chong-ah, seems like you’re having a good morning now.” Lisa told me and put her arm around my neck. “Yeah, kind of, coffee makes me.” I answered her and carefully sip at my coffee again, afraid I might spill it on my uniform with Lisa’s long arm hanging on my neck.