Episode 4: Nyx & Izora Show

Nyx:"Aye wassup Trainee my name is Jung-woo but known as Nyx and this is my brother Ji-hoon also known as Izora"*points at the boy besides him*

Izora:"Hello Trainee we're glad to be hosting the show today"*bows*

Nyx:"Dude this ain't a show-"

Queenie:"-Hey guys whatcha doin"

Nyx:*blushes*"o-oh hi Q-queenie"

Izora:*waves at her*"Oh so this is Queenie you been talking about-"

Nyx:*puts a hand on Izora's mouth*"Shut up man you talk to much"

Queenie:"Um ok so what are you guys doing"

Izora:* pulls off his brother's hand*?We're just talking to the Trainee here"*points to you*

Queenie:"Oh Hi my name is Mae-ra but you can call me Queenie"*gives you a hug*

Nyx:"So Queenie can you not tell Sunshyne-chan that we're here"*gives her puppy eyes*

Queenie:"She already knows that you're here"*points behind her*

Me:"Caught you guys red-handed" *points at both the boys*

Nyx:"Ah-h S-sunshyne-chan what you doing here"*looks at me*

Me:"To see what you guys been up to and I know about the pranks you guys been pulling on the staff and other members here"*gives a serious glare at the boys*

Izora:"T-that was not m-me it was Jung-woo, he told me not to tell you that and oh what lovely dress you have on"

Me:"That's not going to work Ji-hoon I have up to here with you guys shenanigans it's time for a punishment and it is to clean the boys bathroom and lockeroom"

Nyx:"WHAT but Sunshyne-chan I need to do vocal session and Izora said that he has to do a dance session for his new album"*looks at me with puppy eyes*

Izora:*does the same*

Me:"Nope"

Queenie:"Aw Sunshyne-chan why don't you let them go this time can you"*looks at me with puppy eyes too*

Me:"Ugh ok I'll let you off with a warning"

All three them:"THANK YOU SUNSHYNE-CHAN SO MUCH"*hugs me*

Me:"Your welcome you guys"*hugs them back*

Queenie:"Oh I gotta go see you later guys"*waves*

Us:"Bye Queenie"*waves back*

Me:"I have to go to I have a meeting in 10 minutes bye guys"*waves*

Them:"Bye Sunshyne-chan and thank you so much"*waves back*

Me:*leaves*

Izora:"Ok where were we"*turns to you*

Nyx:"Oh yea we're going to say that we're looking for a new group to join the company"

Izora:"Yea if you guys want to see you or your oc in here just fill out the form on Sunshyne-chan page in her bio and then she'll send a google docs for you guys information"

Nyx:"Yeah but please do tell Sunshyne-chan that we sent you"

Izora:"She'll be happy"

Nyx:"Welp that's all time we have so it's time to say goodbye for now"*gives you a hug *

Izora:"Adios amigos see you next time"*waves*