Episode 2: MYJY

Me: "Greetings everyone welcome to the KG show and here with me today is the group of lovely ladies MYJY"

MYJY: "Hello everyone we are MYJY!!"*bows*

Me: "Thank you ladies for coming today on the show I'm really glad that you're here with me today"

Mal: "Your welcome Sunshyne-chan and we glad we're here too"

Yujin: "Yep that's right"

Jiah & Yoonji: "mhm"

Me: "Oh and you guys are in for a treat these girls been working hard in the studio for a cover song wait what's the song called tho?"

Jiah: "It's called Hann from (G) I-DLE "

Me: "Oh I heard that song before it's really good!!"

Yoonji: "Yep it is and we can sing it for you guys now?"

Yujin: "Yea that would be fun!!"

Me: "Ok ladies and gentlemen MYJY everyone"*clapping*

(A/n Pink-Mal Orange-Yoonji Red-Jiah Black-Yujin)

Me: "Good job ladies that was fantastic you guys voices are very beautiful"

MYJY: *Bows*

MYJY: "Thank you Sunshyne-chan"

Me: "How about another song before my next show"

MYJY: "We would love to!!!"

(A/n Pink-Mal Green-Yoonji Purple-Jiah Yellow-Yujin)

Me: "Wasn't wonderful Ladies and Gentlemen give up to MYJY" *Clapping*

MYJY: *Bows*

Me: "Ok I want to talk about what inspired you guys to become K-pop Idols"

Mal: "The reason I want to become a K-pop Idol is because I love to sing when I was little and my parents always follow your dream no matter what so I became K-pop Trainee"

Yujin: "I think the reason why I want to become one is that I want to send a positive message with my singing"

Jiah: "I want to become K-pop Idol because it was always my dream to become one and to show the confidence of a woman and to show that we are strong just like men"

Yoonji: "The reason I want to is because I want to show young girls and women that you are strong and beautiful people basically just like Jiah said"

Me: "Well you guys are doing great at showing that girls and women are strong and confident and I'm proud of you guys"

MYJY: "Thank you Sunshyne-chan"

Me: "Your welcome you guys and welp that's all folks hope you have a great day and tune in next time for The KG Show" *Bows*

MYJY: "Goodbye Everyone" *Bows*

The KG Showजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें