So you took a breath and kept driving, parking in front of one of the abandoned buildings.

You drug Tyler into it, tying him to the chair and soaking the ropes in vervain that you had been instructed to keep in your car for emergencies.

You tied him to the chair and paced as you waited for him to wake up.

~.~.~.~

Rebekah spoke into the phone she had against her ear, "Yeah, Davina, add a tracking spell to that list."

"She got away?"

"Yes, she did. Which is why we need a tracking spell."

"Can't you just follow her?"

"She's smart," Klaus spoke, "She knows better. If we try to find her, she has her ways of shaking us off her tail. The only way we'll find her is through a tracking spell. So hurry up the first one and do this."

"The counter-spell is almost done. Do you have a plan if this doesn't work?" She said.

Klaus sighed, "I do. Get here quickly. This needs to happen now."

Rebekah hung up the phone and asked, "What do we do?"

"We wait for Davina. After we get that tracking spell, we find Y/N and put an end to our Mother's nonsense." Elijah said.

~.~.~.~

You turned around quickly when you heard a small grunt from Tyler. He lifted his head slowly and jumped when he saw you.

He looked around quickly, "Where are we? What are you doing?"

You smiled, "Welcome back to the land of the living, Ty."

He jerked forward, "What are you doing, Y/N?"

You shushed him, putting a finger over your lips gently and saying, "Don't worry about that. You don't need to worry about this, see here's the thing..."

You walked over to him, straddling his lap as you looked at him, your hands on the chair behind him. "I know I should feel as guilty and shit, but the truth is, I don't."

Tyler listened, confused and scared. You continued, "Like, ripping your head off shouldn't be so easy for me. You wouldn't be able to say anything to me that would stop me. Isn't that weird?" You moved your finger from his forehead to his neck, making a cutting motion.

"Y/N, whatever you're planning on doing-" He started.

You rolled your eyes, "Stop. Just stop. I'm not going to kill you again, Tyler. You're my only source of hybrid blood at the moment and I know better than to waste that. No, you're just going to be here a while..."

He looked at you with wide eyes, he gulped and tried again, "Y/N, you don't-"

"I thought I told you to stop." You interrupted him. You stood up from his lap and stood behind him, your lips close to his ear as you told him, "As I said, nothing you say to me will make me change my mind. I'd waste my breath if I were you."

You picked up the broken bottle you pulled from his back earlier and broke another piece of glass from it. "Hold still." You told him.