~1~

In the middle of space, we have controls on the ship that allow us to have gravity here, so we stay on the ground waiting to arrive at our destination. Until..

The lights black out.

I can hear the o2 fusing out of the canister. 

"EVERYONE RUSH TO THE O2 AND CLOSE IT UP!" I yell. For fuck's sakes, why today? When the captain wasn't on board, this doesn't even happen often. I see the oxygen in the ship being released, and the gravity feature is slowly being lost. I hover over to the oxygen and fix it, it's hard to do so with so little light around me. The ship turns jet black, I am blinded not by light but I am unable to see with the darkness. 

I can hear foot steps near me, and I see a glistening out of the corner of my eye and run. I hear the footsteps louder coming after me, and I only see a glint of color.. but it wasn't a space suit? I saw a blue - ish gray eye and I run faster. My adrenaline is building up, and I jump to make them think I went a different way but it didn't work. I panic, and see them go under a vent. I stand in place, then I see the lights come back on. I feel my forehead, I'm sweating bullets and I see Cheri run to me down the hall. 

"Are you okay, y/n? You're sweating like crazy and you look like you just saw a ghost."

"I'm fine, don't worry about me. Is everyone else okay? Shit, is Kyie okay? Her parents will kill me if she gets hurt."

"Kyie is fine, she was with me." Cheri replied. I sigh with relief,  and walk around the ship to see if anything is damaged..

Everything is broken, and I have a feeling there's some else on board that shouldn't be here...

I must be going insane.