Chapter 23 - Making Peace

"David?! What are you doing here?!" Asked Amy. "Is that mean I can't visit you?" Asked David. "No but I didn't tell the others yet." Said Amy. "Hey Amy. Who is that?" Asked Xander. "It's David." Said Amy. "David?" Asked Xander. Amy pull David into the dojo. "Him?" Asked Ukyo. "Yup. David Glass." Said Amy. "Hi." David said simply. "Hey Amy. I make something special for you. Not only that, I just take Jin from the hospital." Naoki said as he step into the dojo with Jin. He went quiet after he saw David. "Hi." Said David. "What are you doing here? I see. You here to hurt my sister again. Or to hurt me?" Asked Naoki. "Naoki. David is my friend now." Said Amy. "You believe him? What if he just acting. It's been years since we fight with him Amy. Years. How can you believe him after all the things he did to us?" Asked Naoki. "He changed. Hey. I'm older than you. You should respect me." Said Amy. "Amy. I knew you are my older sister but can we believe him?" Asked Naoki. "As your sister, I know what is good and what is bad for us." Said Amy. "Naoki. Don't worry. They make peace with each other. In front of me." Said Jin. Naoki glare at David. "Little bro, trust me. I make a correct decision." Said Amy. "The last time I trust you to deal with him, you got into an accident. I don't know if I should trust you again. This is risky and I don't want to lose you like we lose our parents." Said Amy. "Naoki. You can always believe me." Said Amy. She stare right into her brother's eyes. Naoki sigh before nod. "Actually. I'm here to tell you something Amy." Said David. "What is it?" Asked Amy. "I have to go to America. The night I asked Wally to let Naoki go, he refuse to do it and tell my dad. My dad gave order to his men to send me to him. I ran away and hide. I don't want you to worry. I just want to let you know I tried to save your brother." Said David. "It's ok. I'm glad you try to help Naoki. Thanks for the effort even though it doesn't work. I hope we will meet again." Said Amy. "Yup. Bye." David say as he walk out from the dojo. "So, what's next?" Asked Naoki. "We will help you practice!" Said Valt. "Hmm? A great idea!" Said Xander.

~~~A few hours later~~~

"I'm going home. Make sure you guys win tomorrow." Said Wakiya as he walk out from the dojo. "Sure." Said Xander. "Are you sure we will win?" Asked Ukyo. "We have the strategy. Don't worry. " Said Xander. "Bye guys! I should help my mom and I'm late!" Said Valt as he run out. "I will visit Ryota. Farewell for now." Daigo said coldly. "Hey! We want to come too!" Said Rantaro. "Yes please." Said Akane. "You guys want to come?" Asked Daigo. Shu nod. "Yeah!" Said Emily. "Let's go." Daigo step out from the dojo followed by Emily, Akane, Rantaro and Shu. "Ok SwordFlames. You guys can rest or do whatever you want." Said Xander. "I will practice with Naoki and Jin." Said Amy. "Bye." Ukyo said as he wave his hand. "Bye Uki!" Amy said and giggle. Ukyo blush and disappear into the shadows. Amy, Naoki and Jin went to Naoki's House.

~~~Naoki's House~~~

Naoki drag Amy into a room. "What is it Naoki?" Asked Amy. "A machine to increase your stamina." Naoki said as he switch on the lights. "Are you serious?!" Said Amy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this a cliffhanger? Sorry if it is.