31. Get off of me.

Start from the beginning

Harry raised his eyebrows and gave Louis a shy kiss.

Louis: "That's all I get?"

Harry: "Jup. That's it for now."

Louis: "Why?"

Harry: "You said I was teasing you when I wasn't now I'm gonna show you what a teas is."

Louis's eyes widened.

Louis: "Babe you are a teas, you don't even have to do anything."

Harry: "You're not getting out of this that easily."

a/n: It get's pretty sexuall, so if you're not into that you should skip the following part.

The grin on Harry's lips grew as he put his hands on Louis's thigh and started to draw small hearts on them. Louis felt the pressure on his thigh. The warmth of Harry's fingers. The care he put into each and every heart he drew. Harry knew what he was doing to him and he enjoyed it. Louis tried to focus on everything but Harry's actions. Louis knew that if he would give in complitly that he might lose control and he was not sure if they were ready to go a step further just yet.

Harry: "Honey you seem distressed, you good?"

Harry smirked at Louis while asking the question. He knew what he was doing and how much Louis tried to not give in and that knowledge alone turned him on.

Louis: "Yeah ... sure ... everything is ... perfect."

Harry: "You know what I think you need a little massage."

Harry sat up and started to massage Louis thigh. The sexual tension between them grew with every little touch.

Louis: "To you wanna do this?"

Harry nodded.

Louis: "You sure?"

Harry: "Lou, I wanted to do this a long time ago but what about you?"

Louis: "There is nothing I'd rather do."

Harry started kissing Louis passionately and Louis pulled Harry onto his lap as they made out. It was a long inteans kiss and both of them had to catch their breath as the parted their lips and starred into each others eyes. Harry smiled at Louis and started to his him again. He kissed him bite his lips softly and started placing kisses all over Louis face, which made Louis laugh. He then moved on to his neck kissing and sucking on it but not leaving any marks. Louis enjoyed every kiss more then the last one as they got more passioned. Harry went further down kissing kiss collarbone and sholder. Harry sat up for a second.

Harry: "Can I take your shirt of?"

Louis nodded. As soon as he Louis permission Harry took Louis shirt of and revealed his soft and beautiful upper body.

Harry: "You look so fucking good."

Harry started to place kisses on Louis chest, his rips and his stomach as he got lower and lower. Harry started licking Louis soft skin as Louis's desire grew. Harry stoped for a second and looked into Louis eyes searching for some sort of permission before he placed his hand on Louis's crotch. Harry felt Louis getting harder with every little touch and he very much enjoyed it. He started to rub his hand against his trouser and saw the excitement in Louis's face. Louis started to press his hips up to get more satisfaction Harry held him down.

Harry: "Be patient."

Louis: "If you keep on teasing me like that I'm gonna come."

Harry: "That's the goal isn't it?"

Harry kept teasing Louis for a little.

Harry: "Can I take it all of?"

Louis: "Please do."

Harry slowly started to unbutton Louis jeans and pulling them down exposing Louis dick.

Harry: "Can I?"

Louis: "Fuck yeah."

Harry started going down on Louis seeing the excitement in his face. It didn't talk long until Louis had finished.

Louis: "Fuck. I forgot how good you are at this."

Harry laid his head down on Louis chest.

Harry: "You know what they saw. Practice makes perfect."

Both of them laughed.

Louis: "Is it my turn to do the work now?"

Harry: "Can we do that later? I'd really love to cuddle right now."

Louis: "But aren't you like ... turned on right now?"

Harry: "Lou you know that your moaning always makes me cum"

Louis grinned.

Louis: "Sorry sometimes I forget how much you enjoy making me cum."

Harry: "I just love seeing you enjoy yourself. I ... I just love you."

Louis: "I love you too."

Louis turned Harry's face up and kissed him.

Harry: "Let's watch a movie."