Confession

After a long time they confessed their love for each other, as even this time he was saving her from Naveen Babu, but this wasn't the end of their kasauti… They had to deal with Mohini, Nivedita, and this time even Komolika.. 🙄

As they were unaware of the upcoming storm that would ruin their happiness, they enjoyed their boy friend - girl friend… It was a beautiful phase that everyone around them could feel their love for each other… 

While Anurag enjoyed this phase and this wonderful feeling of being loved, while his baba and Anupam teased him whenever he spoke about His Prerna ❤️

The evidence of this was seen on his face, those happy sparkling eyes all he thought was about spending time with her and had promised her that he would convince everyone for their marriage. The same situation was in Sharam Nivas.. Shivi knew about their relationship and Rajesh (let's thank Moloy) 

Before the nasty storm and manipulative games were played they cherished their moments, knowing each other even more than before… Their phones were always busy… 

A: Hi 

P: Hi… 

A:.... 

P :kuch kaam tha? 🤔 

A: kyu mein aise hi tumhe call nai kar sakta? Bas aise hi tumhari aawaj nai sun sakta? Do I need a reason to call you? 

P: nai aisa nai hai.. Kar sakte ho.. But kaki ma aur kaka babu aur baki sab kya sochenge tum kisse baat Kar rahe ho? Tum unhe kya bologe? 

A: unho.. Bol dunga apni hone wali biwi se baat Kar raha hoon… 😉waise bhi tumhare sath rehkar muje ache bahane maarne aa gaye hai… waise bhi muje koi doubt nai karega.. Kyunki mein bahut hi sharif aur boring type ka insaan hoon… Aise muje ek ladki ne kaha tha.. 😅 🙊 

P: haww 😱 itni himmat tumen kaisi aai? Anurag Basu aur jooth… Waise dekhne jaye to technically Mishka tumari fiancee abhi tak hai.. So you mean Mishka is your biwi… (a little bit of jealousy could be heard, though she was the one teasing him😂) waise wo ladki ne sahi kaha tha tum ho boring and sharif toh bilkul nai… Bechari ko pata nai Anurag Basu jaisa dikhta hai waise nai hai… 

A: waise tum ne sach bola… 

(Before he could complete his sentence, she interrupted him) 

P: muje pata hai I'm always right… After all meri choices kabhi galat nai hoti hai… 

A : Acha ji aisa hai… Waise I meant to say ki tumari Mishka wali baat sahi hai… Dekha none will know its you, whom I'm talking to… Waise technically wo meri fiancee abhi hai.. So… (he knew she would get worked up with this statement of his and get all jealous… All he wanted was her to show her haq over him and confess her love again and again to him) 

P: kya bola tumne Mr Anurag Basu… Did you just say you'll get married to Mishka? How could you ladke? Ek baat Tum samjlo tum mere ho samje? If you even look at anyone else na… Mein tumse kabhi baat nai karungi, fir tum rehna apni Mishka ke sath! Samjhe ladke? 

(this bold confession and haq over him, surprised him and he loved her sassy attitude, that showed what he meant to her, as he smiled and laughed over his pagal ladki!) 

P: ab has kyu rahe ho tum? 🤔 Mene aisa kuch funny nai bola!!I'm serious Mr Basu, dekh lena aisa hi raha toh I'll never talk to you again and chod kar chali jaungi mein… 

As he heard the last sentence that she spoke to him, his smile vanished, the thought of her leaving him would drive him crazy to an extent that even he didn't know! With a firm silence and stern voice he just silenced her..