c h a p t . 4

"This is it." Said Atsumu, getting ready for his day with sakusa.
"You're going in THAT?" said a familiar voice approaching him.
Atsumu totally forgot that his brother, Osamu was staying over for the next two days. Remembering that makes the blonde cringe.

As Atsumu watched his brother run to his closet, he finished fixing his hair, and other hygiene purposes.
"Hey Atsumu, put this on." Said the formal grey haired twin, throwing an outfit to him.

((outfit Osamu picked out))

"THANKS OSAMU!" Atsumu said, running out the door.
When making it to the cafe him and Sakusa agreed on, he spotted the curly hair wiping the table off with cleaner wipes, seeing this made Atsumu chuckle a little.
Approaching Sakusa, the curly hair boy stopped cleaning and turned to him, softly glaring at him.
"Hey Omi, did ya already order?" Said the blonde, softly smiling.

"No, I was waiting for you."
With a simple nod coming from the setter, he and the outside hitter made their way to the cash register, ready to order.
With a thanks to the worker and Atsumu paying for both of them, they made their way back to the table to wait.
"Did you want to talk about something or?"
Said the germaphobe, clearly confused in Atsumu's eyes.

"Omi, don't be silly! I just wanted to hang out with my friend!" Atsumu stated with a smirk.
Sakusa slightly smiled, which made Atsumu's heart melt. You see, after some long though, Atsumu realized he did form a tiny think for the curly hair, not that he'll ever admit it though, seeing how Sakusa isn't into those types of things (OR IS HE c;)

"Here you guys go!" Said the Cafe worker, approaching to Atsumu and his former friend and possibly crush.
With another quick thank you, they ate and had small conversations. Most consisted of volleyball and hobbies.
Around 1:33 they decided it was time to head to their apartment complex, seeing how they were there for a hour and a half.

Once made it, the two stopped at the entrance and bid their last goodbyes for the night.
"You know, I had a great time," Sakusa continued "thank you, Atsumu."
With those quick words, Atsumu felt himself heat up on his face
"I had a fun time too, Omi!"

with a small chuckle coming from the curly haired, he then said something that might've killed Atsumu with happiness.
"Goodbye, Tsumu." and with that, he walked the way to his apartment room.
'DID HE JUST GIVE ME A NICKNAME?' Atsumu thought, while running to his apartment, smiling so bright that his cheeks started to become sore.
Once he made it, he slammed the door, staring at his expressionless twin.

"So, how was it," Osamu continued, "did y'all kiss or something?" he said mockingly, smirking.
"SHUT UP SAMU," Said the glaring blonde, "it was good, he gave me a nickname!"
"What was it? Wait lemme guess, did he call you RATsumu?"
"OSAMU I HATE YOU." and with that, Atsumu ran to his room and closing the door, with his chuckling twin walking to the spare room.

Being bored out of his mind, he decides to text the MSBY group chat, for entertainment.
(IDK THE CHARACTERS THAT WELL SO I ONLY KNOW FOUR SO SORRY :ccc)
------------------------
You: (atsumu btw)
hey guys!

Shōyō:
Hey Atsumu!!!

Bok-Kun:
HEY HEY HEY GUYS

Omi-Omi:
How do you guys manage to still be loud through messaging?
------------------------
After about have an hour, the group just chatted and had fun, mainly talking about new plays and such but Atsumu's boredom was rescued.

599 words
A/N:
sorry for this being so short! I just wanted something to write!
I started this book yesterday and I already have so much people reading. SO TYSM! I HOPE YOU ENJOY! OH AND WHEN I DID THE TEXT MESSAGING, IT WONT LET ME PUT ATSUMUS TEXT ON THE LEFT SO IM SO SORRY!