Meeting My Fate

*EDITED 4/17/17 BECAUSE I WAS BORED AND REALIZED HOW  ABSOLUTELY DREADFUL THIS IS*

*Kyleighs POV*

Hello, I'm Kyleigh. I'm a 29 year old woman, and this is how one of the biggest moments of my life began.
I am currently in the middle of moving across the world. I have a best friend that I'm leaving behind, and hopefully a past is left behind as well.  I am moving from London to NY. I have to admit, that it's hard to fly and drive while having the flu. I have two hours left on the plane and I have to drive for another hour. Thankfully, I am originally from the United States, so I already know how to drive an American car, and I also remember quite a few basics. In fact, the only thing that's changed is that I'm slightly more cultured and I've picked up quite the accent.  I'm moving to Staten Island, and I really would prefer flying while sick, more than driving anyway. I have my laptop on board and I have previously downloaded the latest season on my favorite show, Impractical Jokers. I would have to say that my favorite would be Q, and Sal is a close second. My plane lands at the airport and I'm feeling  surprisingly a bit better.  I went to the baggage claim to retrieve my luggage, and I saw someone with a lavender shirt sprinting around. I raised my eyebrow, but ignored it thinking that it was someone late for their flight. I checked the tag to make sure that it was mine, and when I was ensured that it was, the bag was ripped from my hands.
  "Hey!" I turned around and saw who took the bag.
   "I'm sorry was that yours?" Said the familiar New York accent.
   "Maybe. Who do you think you are going around taking people's luggage like that?" I said with an attitude, trying to make him think I had no idea who he was.
   "Jeez. I'm sorry. How can I pay you back?" Said Joe, looking like he was honestly embarrassed.
   "Maybe you could bring me the release forms and let me meet the guys?" I kept the angry look on my face. Joe still looked confused until I started giggling.
   "Wait. How... how do know that we...? OHHHHH. You're a fan?" His face was quite amusing, going from confused to happy quite quickly.
   "Yeah I am. I hope I didn't get you too bad!"
   "Hey! What's your name? I want to put a name to the face that finally brought Joe to the point of no talking." I heard from behind me. I turned around to see Q and Murr approaching us.
   "My names Kyleigh. What happened to Sal?" I asked looking around.
   "He's recovering." Q said and pointed towards the door.
   "He laughed so hard he fell down. Again." said Murr.
   "Hey Murr?" I asked.
   "Yeah?"
   "You should probably go check up on Sal. I don't think it was too smart to leave him alone." I stated with a shy smile on my face.
   "Yeah. That's a good idea. Don't leave without me saying goodbye though! Sal will want to meet you."
   "I'll go too. It may not have been a good idea to leave Sal alone, but Murr and Sal alone unsupervised? That's even worse." Joe waved at me with a smile before walking in the same direction that Murr had gone.
   "Hey. So you're a fan, huh?" Q turned to speak to me. I blushed and hoped that it wasn't noticeable.
   "Yeah. I've wanted to meet you since I watched the show for the first time. I'm a big fan." I said putting out my hand. He took it and he didn't let go.
   "Nice to meet you too. As you know I'm Brian. Or Q. Whichever you prefer."
   "Alright. Nice to officially meet you for the first time." I said with my hand still enclosed in his and a smile on my face.
   "Well... since you seem to be a pretty well reserved fan, would you like to come hang out with us? The guys I mean? I'm sure they wouldn't mind."
   "What? Really? I would love that." I smiled warmly art him while a rapid heat spread across my cheeks.
   "Great! This weekend work for you?" He smiled back.
   "Yep! It should! Did you want my number to send me the official details?"
   "Yeah, sure. What is it?" I wrote my number down and gave it to him.
   "Great. Can't wait." He gave me a genuine smile and my heart fluttered slightly in my chest. That's weird. Since when did that happen? I guess it must be the nerves of meeting one of my favorite celebrities. I heard the guys walking towards us and I broke our gaze and the train of thought that had hit me. I looked towards the other three and smiled shyly at them.
   "Hello! I'm Sal, it's nice to meet you. Kyleigh, right?"
   "Yup! That's me!" I blushed and looked down. I know I shouldn't be nervous like this, but they're not exactly unknown. Suddenly, I felt my breath leaving and not as much returning. Oh god, please don't do this now! Why does my anxiety have to creep up on me like this? Before it got too bad, I looked back up and Q looked questionably at me. He must've noticed the panicked look on my face.
   "It was lovely meeting you all, but I really must go! I'm pretty busy, and I'm sure you guys know what that's like! Goodbye everyone!" I faked a smile and waved at them before turning around and walking away quickly.
   "Bye!" Everyone but Q responded.
   "Yeah... Bye." Q mumbled and looked down at my number in his hand. He's definitely going to ask about that later.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Hello! I've just rewritten this chapter, and I'm spoon going to be redoing the entire story. I'll try to keep most of the main events, but let's face it, it sucks. I'm trying to fix up all of my stories before continuing all of them, and this story needs the most fixing. I hope you guys enjoyed!
                    Love,
                        BusyBeingTrash ❤