The Dinner

*EDITED 4/17/17*

------Kyleighs POV------
I got to my already furnished apartment and realized I had a text from an unknown number.
Unknown: Hey Kyleigh!

Kyleigh: Um...hi?

Unknown: Oh, sorry. It's Brian

Kyleigh: Oh ok. Hey Brian!

*Changed name from 'Unknown' to 'Brian'*

Brian: Hey, do you mind if we call? It would probably be easier to work out the plans that way. I would be able to text the guys during our call so that way they could get the details while they're happening.

Kyleigh: Um... sure! Why not? :)

I called his number and after three rings, he picked up.
"Hello? Kyleigh?" I heard his deep voice over the phone.
"Hey Q." I said with a smile spreading across my face.
"So... before we work out those plans... Are you alright? You sort of ran off today and I just wanted to check up on you."
'So he did notice!' "Oh, yeah I'm fine. It's just that I've been a big fan of the show for a while, and my anxiety kicked in... It was better for me to leave before I embarrassed myself and you guys had to see that..." I laughed nervously.
"Sweety, you would've been fine! There's no reason to be nervous around us, we're just as normal as you. You wouldn't of embarrassed yourself either. We wouldn't have judged and we would've helped you through it. Now that that's over with, when did you want to do this? I'm pretty sure everyone's available sometime tonight. I think Joe was having dinner with his wife so we might be able to do dinner by ourselves, and maybe we could meet up with the guys after for ice cream or something?" My heart warmed at the comforting words. Once I got over that, I realized he was waiting for a response about the dinner plans.
"Oh! Yes, that works! Where are we going?"
"How about a pizza place I know of? It's not very fancy so don't worry about looking nice. Although I'm sure you'll look amazing anyways." I blushed and giggled slightly.
"There's no need to suck up. But that sounds wonderful. I'll text you my address when we hang up. How does that sound?"
"Wonderful. Does five work for you?"
"Yes it does. I'll see you then! Bye, Q."
"Bye, doll. See you soon."
I blushed before getting changed. I slipped on a mint green flowing tank top and threw on my leather jacket on top before pulling on my light gray Converse high tops. I straightened my medium length brown hair before putting on my makeup, which including nude eye-shadow, winged eyeliner, mascara, and matte pink lipstick. I was walking downstairs and grabbing my Supernatural wallet, when I heard the doorbell ring. Just in time! I opened the door to reveal my favorite Joker.
"Wow. Brits sure do clean up nice." He looked me up and down with a smile on his face. I rolled my eyes and decided to flirt a little.
"No, honey. That's the Virginia Beach talking. I only lived in England for a few years." I winked at him before walking confidently past him.
"Really? With that accent you could've lived there your entire life. Let's get to my car, shall we?" He winked back before offering his arm.
"We shall!" I took his arm and we headed towards his Jeep arm-in-arm. He opened the car door for me.
"What a gentleman! Why thank you, kind sir."
"You are quite welcome, fair maiden." He climbed into the drivers seat and buckled his seat belt while I did the same. "So, you're sure that pizzas fine?"
"Yep! I haven't had New York pizza in forever." I smiled over at him. He smiled back and my heart skipped a beat. Seriously? What's happening?
"So what type of music do you like?" He asked while glancing at me.
"Almost anything really. I like all the different types of rock including Classic, pop, country, some rap..." I trailed off, biting my lip. I saw him glance at my bottom lip trapped in between my teeth and inhaled sharply. Before I could ask, he spoke up again.
"Classic Rock it is then!" He turned on his radio and a song had just been ending before one of my favorite songs came on.
My eyes widened and I had to restrain myself from singing along. At least, until I heard Q start to sing the lyrics quietly to himself.
"Carry on my Wayward Son,
There'll be peace when you are done,
Lay your weary head to rest,
Don't you cry no more."

I sang quietly, and Q glanced at me, seemingly surprised that I knew that song.
"What?" I blushed and looked down.
"You know this song? I never would've pegged you to be a Kansas type of girl."
"Yeah, I grew up on this type of music. I know most classic rock songs that comes on the radio today and a few more."
"That's impressive. I like a girl that knows a thing or two about music." I turn to face him and raise an eyebrow.
"Mr. Quinn, are you hitting on me?"
"Maybe. What are you going to do about it?" He glanced back and winked with a smirk.
"Nothing. I quite like the attention." I looked back out at the road with a small smirk on my face. He laughed and we continued down the road with the sound of Pink Floyd and Queen flowing from the windows of his car.

"So. How do you like it here?" He asked as we sat down at our table.
"I love it. I've been here before, but only on vacation. I just really miss my best friends Richard and Ben..." I said trying to hold my tears back. I looked up and flashed him a sad smile and he reached over to put his hand over mine. He rubbed his thumb over my knuckles and I blushed.
"Aww. I understand. I don't know what I would do without the guys." He smiled before the waiter brought us u small pizza to share with some fresh bread sticks.
We ate our food, talked about the show and some other things. He asked me about my family and I froze. My mom and I didn't have a good relationship and my father passed away when I was young.
"My father passed when I was younger and my mother didn't bring me up like most parents should... It's a bit of an iffy topic... I'm sorry." I rubbed my arm and gave him a nervous smile.
"Oh, don't feel bad! If anything I should feel bad, I'm sorry I brought it up."
"It's fine, don't worry, it's not your fault." I smiled and finished my pizza when he suddenly stood up. When I looked up, he had a hand stretched out towards me.
I got up and took his hand with an inquisitive look on my face. "Lets go get some ice cream." he said.
"Wait don't I have to pay for my meal?"
"I already took care of it."
"What? You didn't have to do that!"
"It's fine. Trust me. Now come on, the guys are already there." I blushed as he held the door open for me. Soon, we were on our way to the ice cream parlor.

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed it! I should probably get to sleep now.... you know... since I'm supposed to get up on two hours for school..... Oh well! You guys matter more to me then sleep. BE HAPPY MY CHILDREN FOR YOUR SMOL MOTHER LOVES YOU. Oh and the song was 'Carry On My Wayward Son' by Kansas. Hope you guys enjoyed it!

OH GUYS BY THE WAY I MADE A NEW RANDOM CELEBRITY AND FANDOM ONESHOTS BOOK

Love,
Busybeingtrash ❤