ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᒪᐯE

Start from the beginning

"I don't even know why she perfers this triangular piece of fabric," She mutters under her breath while grabbing me a bra.

I feel like standard panties are much better then whatever those are.

The material is comfortable and doesn't restrict me at all. Completely opposite from that monstrosity over there.

They help me into the skirt and fasten the top at the back. My only concern about this outfit is that the top is straples, being help up by nothing but the laces at the back.

All It takes is one person trip and pull the front of my top down for my titties to be flapping in the wind.

Best pray that doesn't happen.

Yeji leave for a second and returns with a glass vial that has a red, glass, rose cork sealing the top.

The vile holds a shimmery liquid and is surprisingly fragrant.

She notices my curious gaze and holds the bottle up.

"It's almost like perfume except you rub it in instead of spraying it," She explains.

"There's small specs of skin friendly glitter in this so it'll make you smell nice and let your skin shimmer when the light hits it."

Jisoo nods and smiles." There is going to be a long hallway filled with tall, wide, beautiful windows on the way to breakfast. Today is sunny as well. If the prince happens to accompany us on our way there, you'll surely catch his attention and win his heart with how dazzling you look," She gushes.

I shake my head at them.

How do they expect him to be stunned by how I look if he's blinded? I'm practically a walking crystal.

Im in a skirt completely covered with crushed cryatals, have diamond earrings, rub in perfume mixed with glitter, and today is sunny as hell too.

Do they intend to catch his attention or completely blind him?

They bring me over to the mirror dresser and sit me down before working quickly.

To complement the earrings , yeji adds a similar looking bracelet on my wrist and goes over my nails with clear polish.

Jisoo applies my make up and goes for a natural yet elegant look while Yeji fixes up my bird's nest.

She combs back my hair in an elegant braided back do, and holds it together with a silver pin alined with small crystal to top everything off.