ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ EᒪEᐯEᑎ

Start from the beginning

Who are they to say we can and can't eat something because they're somehow think they are more qualified to eat it than us.

These simple minded nobility have no regard for anyone but themselves and constantly carry out their selfish deeds without any consequences.

When the really mess up, the most they get is a fine, but with how much dirty money these pigs make, the fine is like nothing to them.

Shitty, pretentious, aristocratic...

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"Miss, it's time to wake up," a gentle voice coos as they gently shake me awake.

I grunt and fist the covers in my hand while swatting the air with the other.

I don't even know what I said.

I was trying to say something but I think my brain was too tired to properly articulate anything.

Everything I said came out in a weird incoherent mumble.

A warm and delicate hand pats my shoulder while the voice repeats itself, this time a bit closer.

"Miss,you need to get up, we have a long day ahead of us".

I shrug them off and groan in annoyance.

The size of this bed really made me uncomfortable at first , but after a while when it got as warm and cozy, it was the best sleep I've ever had.

The matteress was so soft and the pillows were stuffed with goose feathers making it fluffy and light.

The huge duvet that made me anxious at first is ridiculously comforting and traps all warmth underneath.

No more scruffy, itchy, fleese blankets with debris on it and I can temporarily say goodbye to the cotton and hay  mixture that filled my pillows at home.

While in here I'm going to properly enjoy and make use of the luxuries I now have access to.

Sure some things are a bit excessive, but this seems perfect.

Since it's so perfect, I already knew there was no way they would let me stay here forever.

The is only the first day of me waking up in the palace and I'm already being bothered out of the one play I found comfort in.

"Miss (Y/n), if we show up late it will stain your reputation. First impressions are everything".

I could feel their breath hitting my ear which really pissed me off for some reason.

I feel like they're way too close for comfort and need to back up.

They're all up in my personal space and need to take a few steps back.

"Miss, we-".

I let out and exasperated sound and abruptly stretch out my arm, shoving whoever it was that was so close to me away.

They let out a surprised yelp and I  hear their feet hit the floor with a small thud.

They stop talking and everything is goes quiet.

They're not saying anything but I can still feel their presence in the middle of the room.

I pull the covers over my head and roll over to my side to face away from them.

The door opens and someone else walks in. I hear them set something down on the dresser near the door and sigh

"Is she still not up?," The voice says in disbelief.