Flashes of previous birth-5

En başından başla

Then he takes his car & goes to his flower shop,..

Vikram: hello.. Mr.Neil..

Neil: hello.. Mr.Vikram..

Vikram: It's my shop, hereafter it's yours.. (Smiles)

He introduces Neil to his employees..

Vikram: he's your new owner.. He bought this shop.. As you all know I'm moving back to the India.. I sold it to him.. Give a warm welcome to him..

Everyone greeted him..

Neil: hello.. I introduce myself.. I'm Neil.. I'm from London.. I reached yesterday.. I've a daughter & a son.. My son settled here for almost a year.. So, I thought to move here with my daughter.. (Smiles)

And my wife.. She loves flowers.. It always makes me remember my wife.. Though she's not with me.. I feel she lives with me in the fragrance of these flowers..

I run a flower shop in London for almost 11 years.. So, I hope I can do better here too with my experience.. (Smiles) Thank you..

On other side,

Ragini is shown shouting at her peon to change flowers on her table..

Ragini: what's this? Artificial flowers.. Does it give any fragrance..? (Sternly)

Peon: Sorry mam.. I'll change it..

Ragini: Don't change anything without my word..

She calls the private detective ,she appointed for Pragya..

Ragini: hello, have you followed Pragya?

Purab: yes.. Mam.. She came out of home at 7:45.. Entered the college at 7:58.. I was following her from 7.. She met none..

Ragini: that's good.. If she met anyone or if you came to know whether she's in love with someone, inform me immediately.. Even If she bunked the class, you should inform me..

Purab: ok mam..

Ragini hangs up the phone & comes to her table.. She smells nice fragrance & touches the flower..

Ragini: it makes my day.. (Smiles)

On other side,

Neil touches the fresh flowers on his table & he smiles..

After sometime, Abhi calls Pragya in break time.

Abhi: hi Pragya? Had breakfast?

Pragya: yes.. Did you?

Abhi: yeah.. Then be careful.. Private detective may note on us anytime.. So try to find out whether someone's following you anywhere.. We've to get him as soon as possible..