"No Angel, we will talk and you were going to tell me stories too, " replied Ronak.

"And what about your sleep?" said Shehnaaz.

"I am not sleepy, " answered Ronak.

"Naughty boy, " said Shehnaaz tickling him while Ronak kept laughing.

Ronak moved closer and hugged her, "you know Angel, I was sad mujhe laga aap mujhe chod kar ja rahi hou."

"I am not going anywhere baby, even if I get married I will come to meet you, " said Shehnaaz trying to assure his fear.

"Aap rukh jau na mere aur dad ke sath Angel, " requested Ronak.

Shehnaaz had said above thing not realising she is again putting thoughts into Ronak's mind. She thought of changing the topic and diverting his mind.

"Tell me which story you want to listen, " asked Shehnaaz giving him his storybook.

"This one, " pointed Ronak and moved his head into Shehnaaz lap.

Shehnaaz started reading a story to Ronak while caressing his hair. He loved it when she did that, Shehnaaz finished reading the story and looked at Ronak he seemed to be half asleep. She moved his head from her lap and kept in unto a pillow and adjusted his quilt and started patting in head to make him sleep.

"I love u, Angel, " spoke Ronak in sleep.

"I love u 2 bachaa, " said Shehnaaz with a smile.

She saw Ronak had slept she placed a kiss on his cheeks and moved unto her side and tried to sleep. But, sleep seemed to be far away from her, whenever she closed the eyes events from today would appear in front of her which made her eyes moist but that also made her remember Sidharth who had handled her so well at her weakest moment.

"Will he be awake, " thought Shehnaaz while still trying to sleep.

She tried to sleep for half an hour but no success,  Shehnaaz thought may be due to a new place she is not able to sleep. She thought of going to the common balcony attached to the living room, Shehnaaz reached the balcony and to her surprise, Sidharth already stood there looking at the sky.

Shehnaaz went near him and kept her hand on Sidharth's shoulder making him scared.

"You scared me, " said Sidharth turning back.

"You didn't sleep, " said Shehnaaz laughing looking at his scared expression.

"You also didn't sleep, " replied Sidharth.

"Ha yar pata nahi kyu nind hi nahi aa rahi, " said Shehnaaz.

"Don't think much Naaz, " replied Sidharth.

"I am not but those images come in front of eyes when I try to sleep, " said Shehnaaz with a sadness in her voice.

"Come here, " said Sidharth pulling her into a hug.

"Thanks, Sidharth for handling me at my weakest moment, " said Shehnaaz while hugging him.

"Anything for you Naaz, and please don't thank me and make it sound formal, " said Sidharth getting slightly irritated.

"Achaa sorry na, " said Shehnaaz hugging him tightly.

"Wanna sit for some time?" asked Sidharth.