┊┊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 - 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍

This will also give you a better view of the timeline in this book :)) Anyways, happy reading! ❤❤❤

Thanks to my best friend/ lowkey twin littlekookiebunny for giving me ideas and making me feel inspired. ☺💞

----------

----------

ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏ/ɴ'ꜱ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ?

❤ʏᴇꜱ ɴᴏ

【Memories】

Author's POV [Literally]

At 4 years of age...

Y/N carefully glance back at the little black skeleton in front of her. She blinks multiple times before looking back at Nightmare who gave her a glare. She raises a brow as she gazes back at the other white skeleton who was smiling. She smiles before continuing to play with her favorite toy.

Y/N's family was close to the neighbors, which can't be helped because their mothers are best friends for life. She was raised since she was born along with the other 2 sons. Nightmare and Dream were the names of the sons... The other one was loud, extroverted, and was far from being mean. The other one was... adorably always quiet, glares a lot, and would not rather communicate with other people other than his family.

At 7 years of age...

Time passes by and as they come to grow and mature. Y/N was very close with Dream and so was Nightmare, or that was she thought?. She'd stick with him either way and won't leave by his side. The three of them were best of friends and Nightmare was fine with their presence although they were both annoying and loud.

"Hey, Nighty! Can you lend me your eraser?" Y/N giggles adorably at her seatmate who looked pretty grumpy most of the time.

"Sure, just don't lose it." Nightmare made a little smile and Y/N turn red. She took the eraser from his hand shyly before looking away in an instant.

She didn't know why but every time she talks to Nightmare she gets very flustered. Asking her friends about this matter and what was that unknown feeling in her heart. She found out she had a crush! A crush? but why Nightmare? She ponders.

[Damned kids! You're fricking 7!]

At 7 years of age [Still]...