𝕎𝕒𝕚𝕥...𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥.. (Mal's POV)

"MAL YOU JUST RUINED MY LIFE AHEAD OF ME! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! Why Would I date someone like you when your just a villain like your mother exactly why I am cheating on you with Audrey!" Ben Yelled My Heart Shattered Ben Realized what he just said "Mal I didn't- " "I'm Leaving" I cried I left to the dorm and saw Evie there "M Can you do me- Omg M! come here what's wrong??" Evie told Me I cried on her shoulder I explained to her what happened and that I am going back to the Isle "I'm going to then and were bringing the boys.." Evie told me I nodded we packed with all our stuff while Evie texted the Boys A Short time after I was done packing I started crying again Evie rushed by my side while I fell to the grounds in tears "and there to think he actually loved me" I cried "Mal remember what Carlos told you..."If He doesn't like you for who you are then he isn't the right one..." Evie told me I kept crying Evie started crying with me we got a text from Carlos saying they were done packing and on their way "can we take a plane instead of our bikes?" I asked Evie nodded "Already Reserved tickets" Evie smiled Carlos Saw Me and Evie crying Carlos Hugged Us and Jay arrived "CAN I punch Ben now!" Jay Yelled I nodded Ben was Near Our Dorm and Jay punched Him "You broke my sister aye?" Jay Asked Angerly we went to the airport My Eyes Where Puffy Red and I still was crying Evie kept Hugging Me "Mal Someday You Will find the right one...someday He Will love you right..." Evie told Me "but when" I cried "I wanna be loved right! not just to become king or for my looks I wanna be loved for who I am!" I kept crying "Shh...I know...I know..." Evie cried with Me..."why can't people love me as harry did..." I mumbled, "M, not all people are like Harry..." Evie told me "But He loved me right!" I cried "He treated me like and Me moving to stupid Aurodon Stopped it!" I cried we got on the plane and I cried myself to Sleep...