𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

Start from the beginning

"Well that's you Zen and Liam time up so here you are drink up and shove off" I say as i pass her some Zen-iam aid.

"I am really sorry Zen but thank you for helping Tee when i didn't" Tracy adds.

"Don't worry about it, she's like my sister" I reply with a smile.

Tracy takes a sip of the Zen-iam aid and quickly spits it out making me laugh. "Yeah it takes a bit of getting used to"

•••

All day Gus had been going around asking people for points to add to his 'What Tracy did right list' and Harry, Gus and I were going to tell Mike to give Tracy a second chance.

We walked into his office to see Tracy already in there. "I have a list of what Tracy did right to read to you" Gus starts.

"Oh um can i read it later Gus" Mike asks.

"Yes you can read it later but you need to read it now aswell" Gus replies.

"Please Mike" I beg.

"fine but make it quick"

"Things Tracy has done right" Gus begins "Rosie says Tracy makes her laugh, Lily says Tracy's the only other person Poppy let's tie she shoelaces, Sapphire says Tracy was rude to a boy who phoned her, she says that's a good thing"

Tracy laughs as Gus continues "Liam says he likes it with Tracy here because then him and Zenia aren't the only ones causing trouble, Zenia says she likes Tracy because she find her easier to talk to without judgement"

"Jeff likes Tracy Gus" Harry adds walking over to Tracy.

"Tee says-" Gus starts only to be cut off.

"Thank Gus that's enough" Mike says.

"But we still have 11 more thing on the 'What Tracy did right list'" I tell Mike.

"That's ok Zenia, i think i get your point, please could you leave so i can talk to Tracy" Mike asks.

I smile and leave giving a high five to Gus and Harry. I think Mike might give her a second chance.

•••

Mike did end up giving Tracy a second chance. We were all gathered around a fire as Tracy puts an old letter from her mum into it and we all cheer.

EPISODE 3 - BAD LUCK BOY

Liam and I walk into the kitchen to see Tracy making a boiled egg for Toby and Harry messing around with Jeff.

"Jeff is going to reek so badly" Liam says.

"Four minutes twenty seven!" Toby exclaims. Tracy runs over to the boiling egg and trips over a stool leg making the egg go flying. We all watch the egg fly around the room as Tracy runs after it. Reaching out, her hands clasp around it and we all simultaneously let out a sigh of relief. Tracy places the egg in front of toby and we watch as he opens it. "Perfect" He picks up the salt at proceeds to tip some on his egg. Only for the whole cal to fall off drowning the egg in salt.