21. It's official

Start from the beginning

- Kat

Kat asked me to read it before she posts it, and i fully stand by every word, and i'm so proud of her for being so open.

"I need a picture to post with it" she says, as she scoots closer to me. She raises her phone up ready to take a picture.

"Wait, let me just cover up, god I look like I was born in a cave" I wrap a blanket around my body

"You look gorgeous"

I place my hands on her cheeks, pulling her in for a kiss. I hear the picture being taken but her lips don't leave mine.

She intensely kisses me, holding me tightly against her , but  the sudden sound of Bernie barking jolts us apart.

We laugh, as we sit back and watch him play with his toys, until it was time to leave for the airport. 

~~~~~

Song: Are You By Julia Michaels

~~~

Kat and I decided that it would be best to post it later in the evening when we are back in Calgary.

Just as we landed, we got a message from Emily that she would like to talk to us both. It was weird because she didn't contact us before on Saturday or anything, but we said we would give her a call once we get home.

We didn't say anything about it because I think we both knew what it was going to be about. We knew being in a relationship with each other could compromise work but many co-stars date, right?

Mel asked if she could pick us up, so we waited by the pick-up zone for her, until she showed up. She hopes out running around the car, grabbing Kat into a tight hug.

"Hey, you. What's up" Kat asks clearly taken a back from the sudden hug.

"What's up? you are what's up, are you okay?"

"Never better"

"hmmmm" she pulls back questioning Kat's response.

"I'm fine honestly"

"okay, whatever you say, get your stuff in the car" She looks down seeing Bernie on a leash next to Kat "Hey Bern! " she bends down giving him a good rub behind his ears. "wait Bernie? "

"we will explain everything on the way home" I say

Kat laughs while quickly taking the luggage from my hands lifting them into the trunk, then lifts hers after. Running towards the passenger door, she opens it for me, then hoping in the back with Bernie.

After telling Mel everything she took some time to processes it all.

"Ok, first of all Kat is right, never ever fucking do that again! "

"what? he was mean and rude to Kat, I couldn't help myself" we neglected to tell Mel the whole 'cum' thing.

"Still. No. But I am glad that you got Bernie back. Are you going to release anything about how everything he said was bullshit?"

"yeah I will be posting something tonight" Kat replies

"okay, well we all have your back, no matter what. Don't you ever forget that"

"Thank you, Mel that means a lot"

~~

Kat said that she will stay at mine tonight, so that we could do that call with Emily and to avoid having Mel drive so far.

Getting all of our stuff sorted and settled, me and Kat sit at the dinner table, ready to call Emily.

"Hello? " Emily answers

"Hey Em" Me and Kat both reply.

"how are you guys, are you okay? "

"were good and you? "

"Good, stressed, but what's new you know? Um so we need to talk about what happened, firstly what a dick move honestly, he didn't deserve you"

"I know right" I quickly say

"Um but will you be....."

"Before you go on Emily, Nothing he said was true, and I am going to send out a bit of an explanation later tonight Instagram"

"Oh okay, yeah that's just what I was going to ask you about, will you be telling people that you two are together or....."

Me and Kat both look at each other completely taken off guard.

"How? What? how did you know?"

"Um anyone with eyes could see that you two are more than just friends, that, and the cameras in the studio don't lie"

My Mind flashes back to the time where I pulled her off her mark for a quick Kiss, while she was in a scene with Tim.

"Shit"

"that was not my fault that was all you babe" Kat looks at me.

"Sorry, I forgot about the cameras"

"Hey, don't worry, it's all good. I don't care, as long as it doesn't affect your work"

"It wont we promise" Kat and I both say.

~~~

"well I did not expect that" Kat says as we end the call with Emily

"neither, I'm happy she knows though"

"Me too, Are you ready for the world to know your mine? "Kat picks me up from my chair lifting me onto her lap.

I nod, giving her kiss before she opens her phone to post it, with a photo of Bernie first and then the photo of us second.

"Done! " she says look at me

"Now we wait for the endless calls and texts to begin" I reply

Kat grabs my phone and hers, switching them both off and places them on the chair next to her.

"No phones tonight"