Secret Identity

Narrator's POV

After an hour of hiding. He goes to his condominium to change his clothes and to take a rest.

Mikoto: Crap! How am I supposed to wear this clothes. I can't even wear my panties now cause I have this thingy. (He speaks while he pats his d**k.)

Mikoto sees a huge shirt and he wears Touma's short.

Mikoto: Goodness! I'm lucky! That guy left his shirt and shorts here. Alright I'll go to Seventhmist right now!

Mikoto goes to Seventhmist and buy some male clothes for him to wear.

Mikoto: This is such a pain in the a*s. I only know the guys wear this shirt and then wear pants, I don't even know the mens fashion.

Time skip. It's another day for Mikoto being a boy. He goes to his school to enroll himself and to buy his uniform.

Mikoto: What name I should use. I need a perfect disguise. (Then he sees Shokuhou) Oh crap! That's Shokuhou.

He tries to avoid Shokuhou but then Shokuhou noticed him.

Shokuhou: Hey there. Are you a transfer student?
Mikoto: Yeah. (rubs his head)

Shokuhou uses her Mental Out ability to read his thoughts.

Shokuhou: Perhaps you're Mikoto Misaka. (grins at Mikoto)
Mikoto: No. I am not her actually.
Shokuhou: Oh come on, don't lie. I read your memories.
Mikoto: Fine! You got me! (This is worst than ever. She can read my mind now.)
Shokuhou: I know what you're thinking. Since that you're cute and hottie, maybe I can help you.
Mikoto: No. Thank you. I'm not interested with girls.
Shokuhou: Oh come on Misaka, I'll tell everyone about your identity.
Mikoto: Alright! I'll accept your offer. So what now?
Shokuhou: You will be using the name Mikoto Shokuhou. Since I always wanted to have a brother.

While the two of them talks with each other, Kuroko with Uiharu and Saten came close to them.

Kuroko: Hey! You're that boy I saw yesterday! Grr!!!
Mikoto: What are you talking about?
Shokuhou: He's my brother, Mikoto.
Kuroko, Uiharu and Saten: MIKOTO!
Kuroko: You mean he has a same name as my Sissy?
Shokuhou: What's the big deal? And he's going to your class anyway. Let's proceed with your enrollment little brother. (winks at Mikoto)
Mikoto: Yes big sis.

Shokuhou goes to the admission office inorder to process Mikoto's enrollment.

Kuroko: (Thinks so serious) That's odd. Why does that boy has a same name as my Sissy? And when did Misaki Shokuhou has a younger brother? And why that boy looks like my Sissy?
Saten: It seems that you're interested in that boy, Shirai (teasing Shirai)
Kuroko: Ofcourse not! My heart belongs to Sissy!..................Uiharu!
Uiharu: What is it Shirai?
Kuroko: Can you search the name Mikoto Shokuhou?
Uiharu: Yes. But it appears that he's not yet registered in our database.
Kuroko: I'll go talk to him tomorrow, I'll make sure he should seat next to me.

Back to Mikoto and Shokuhou

Mikoto: Geez! That was close! Thanks for backing me up Shokuhou.
Shokuhou: From now on, you can call me Big sis.
Mikoto: Ok.

After they process Mikoto's enrollment, Mikoto walks until he reaches his condominium. While he's walking, he sees the two men wearing black cloak with mask like the two of them spying on someone. Mikoto hides behind the trash bins.