The roof

*Loki POV*

When I woke up it took me a moment to realize that it was saturday, I've become so routine to school every morning that weekends tend to feel unreal. "Hey Peter, guess what?" I asked a half awake Peter climbing down from this bunk, "What?" he asked with a groggy grump "It is saturday which means I have the whole day to torment you- I mean teach you about your powers! Yeah teach..." I replied with a cheeky grin. The look of horror on Peter's face was hilarious as he realized that all the events of yesterday had actually occurred. "Close your mouth you'll get flies in it, come on get dressed, let's go eat, then we are heading to the roof." I said as I walked out of our room to the kitchen. "Wait! Why the roof?!" I heard him say in a panic just before shutting the door.

"Sooooo why are we up here?" Peter asked as the elevator doors opened revealing the bright outdoors. "You said last night that May would die if there were spider webs all over our room... but if we practice up here no one will ever know," I explained. The first thing we had to do was figure out why the hell there were webs coming from him, and where. My first obvious suggestion where the webs were coming from was met with an anxious Peter exclaiming that was NOT it. After hours of nothing happening eventually we gave in for the night, as the sun started setting.

The next morning I found Peter upside down, hands and legs on a web attached to the roof. Standing up my eye level was at his neck, and our lip levels were equal. As he awoke I asked "What are you gonna do, kiss me pretty boy?" Immediately he dropped to the floor head first, May thought he had a concussion. By day 4 we had started to figure out what was triggering the webs. Day 7 is when he learned to control said web shooting, day 8 aim. Finally day 10 was when we decided to work on putting it all together. "On second thought I think we should just stick with web shooting. I mean how practical would it REALLY be to catch myself falling from a building. Like how often would that happen." Peter nervously said as he glanced over the edge. "Stop being such a baby, it's one building. You're not thinking big picture, just think if you are able to catch yourself you would also be able to move around swinging from building to building, you can avoid traffic and best part no more school bus." I said. I could see him tense up, he took a deep breath before muttering under his breath "You got this. You can do this. You can- AAAAHHHHHH" he screamed as he went hurling off the side of the building. "You took too long Parker." I yelled after him. As he reached the fifth or sixth level Istarted to get a little anxious but up popped the spider boy. Out of breath and shaking to his core he breathed out three words, "What... The... HELL??????" "Well, you obviously weren't gonna jump off the building, and to be quite frank I was bored and found pushing you off much more entertaining." I said with a nonchalant tone heading back to the elevator. Peter following behind me, still clearly frustrated, "LOKI! YOU CANNOT PUSH PEOPLE OFF ROOFS WHEN YOU GET BORED!" "You're right, I do apologize spiderling, I promise I will no longer push you to your death" with that I decided to turn around and at full speed I sprinted toward the edge of the building jumping without hesitation. Peter realizing what I was doing ran and dove for my free falling body. He caught my wrist while using a web to keep us from falling to our deaths. Once he had managed to get both of us back on the roof he screamed "LOKI YOU CAN'T JUST JUMP OFF A BUILDING WTF WERE YOU THINKING?!?!?!?!?" "Again bored and besides I knew you'd catch me." I replied while walking towards the elevator door, for real this time. Peter, suspicious I may try the suicidal dive again protectively stood right behind me blocking any path to the edge. I could tell he was still really shaken but once we were both in the elevator Peter broke out into a hysterical laughter. "I was just pushed off a building" he exclaimed between laughs. "You jumped off a building" he cackled, tears coming to his eyes from laughing so hard. I thought he had lost it, "Peter I thought you just said that was NOT an okay thing to do. Why are you now revelling in the experience." "BECAUSE LOKI, WE ALMOST DIED!" He was able to spit out before breaking into another fit of laughter. At that point I just assumed the concussion from earlier had set in and he was delirious.