WHY????

*Tay

As our relationship was going smooth at that time God played his part and ruined our happiness. Actually I don't blame him but still...

As the pandemic started it was been suggested we have to be in our house for approximately 2 months or maybe more and was also restricted to go out for the safety of others and us. But we both who aren't able to live apart for more than 1-2 days have to live for 2 months away from each other. No!!!

But we decided to go with the flow. As if right now is the bad timing for us later will be the good days. So at the first day of our lock down we posted this thing.👇

Even though I know the answer to my question but still I am dying to meet him and damn sure he is too, just think it been 1 month we didn't meet even though we call each other in every 2-3 hrs, video call every night and chat every day and every m...

Even though I know the answer to my question but still I am dying to meet him and damn sure he is too, just think it been 1 month we didn't meet even though we call each other in every 2-3 hrs, video call every night and chat every day and every minute but they can't be compared to meeting and seeing through your own 'bare' eyes, touching through your own hands and feeling through your own  body...

*New

As the conditions of our country is still stable and better than other countries but still we have to come out and do every things with precautions.
I saw P'Yui was calling me.

"Tomorrow you need to come to the building as you and Tay will be having the special episode of Tay New Meal Date, don't be late. And call Tay also as you know he is not picking up the phone!"

I was so happy that without a break of milliseconds I called Tay.

"Hello sweetheart!"

"Hey Tay! I have a good news but before that why didn't you picked up the call of P'Yui? What are you doing? Masturbation??"

I said smiling knowing that though his answer would be no but still love to tease him.

"No... but if I say Yes!! and whats the good news? Are you pregnant? Ohh great but we didn't did anything that you become pregnant.... just with a kiss!! I was not knowing about that...."

Well played Tay.......😒

"Ohh! stop your dirty mind. I am boy how can I be pregnant stupid! and about masturbating you did even after having a boyfriend, so bad Tay Tawan..."

Obviously I was sulking, why wouldn't I!

"Now who is having the dirty mind. Do you really thing I would do when I have you sexy ass!"

"Shut up! Let me tell you the good news. P'Yui was telling we will be having the special episode for TayNew Meal Date, excited?"

"Hin!! you gave a just a good new in the morning, now the day is going to good. Damn sure! When do we have to go there? I can't wait to meet you after so long period." he said.

I can listen or I should say I can feel the happiness in his voice.

"Tomorrow, get ready at 8:00 am I will come to pick you up. But with all the safety measures kk?"

"Yes my love!! first comes the safety of my Love and then everything."

"For me too! I need to end up the call, I will be getting a call from the director of 'Put you head on my shoulder'... Bye Bye Jaa" I said sweetly

"When will you put your head on my shoulder? waiting for that time again.... Bye bye... Hinnn??"

"Yes?"

"Love You Naa!"😊

"Love You Too Tay!"☺

Just tell me how can I not fall for this person...

{Tomorrow}

I picked him up from his dorm, even though we were told to maintain social distancing but this thing never followed by couples. Am I right?
After we reached the building we were told that the food would be delivered from the restaurants of our gmmtv artists in the building only and we need to review here by video calling them and moreover due this pandemic we were told that we both need to maintain the distance although Tay and I didn't like it but no option was left.

After the shoot was over I was having a meeting with the director of upcoming series in which I need to act. So I have to leave him there only, even though he said

"It's ok Hin, I can go alone. I can understand after a long break we all will be burden by work.... you can go!"

But I can see sadness in his eyes. After we reached home I was really missing him but it was too late to call him because he was having a shoot for some reality show in the morning so I can't disturb him.

So only thing I can do was to post the pic with this caption.....

"He is really stupid! After knowing we both are busy like hell still he wants to go for travel

"He is really stupid! After knowing we both are busy like hell still he wants to go for travel. But we will definitely go after we both will be free and have time for us...." I said to myself🙃

We have time for each other but not the way we use to have earlier But still he is the love of my life and I just only wanted to say to him.

"None of us know what the future might bring, all I know is for me... you are the whole universe put together as one!"

 you are the whole universe put together as one!"

Credits to:
Ig - @polca_tay_new

                    Su Su Naa Guys!!