tapping softly on the tinted glass windows of his black suv, eren had immediately rolled it down and unlocked the doors from the controls on his side as you hopped into his car. "i thought you'd ditch me," you said, giving jaeger a soft chuckle as you did so.

he had chuckled in response whilst stepping on the clutch to shift from first gear to second to third as he, soon, maneuvered the steering wheel with his left hand. "me? ditch you? that's impossible, love."

"ew, don't call me that," you replied, acting as if your heart hadn't doubled its pace. "call me something else 'cause that's too cheesy."

he furrowed his brows, however teal green hues haven't strayed from up front the quite busy streets. "hm? what then?"

"how about your wife?" you sheepishly laughed, suggesting such thing as you considered this the boldest thing you could muster.

eren had laughed at your suggestion though he found it rather convenient. "i'd like that. which would it be then? honey? sweetheart?" he added, attempting to tease you even more though he had cringed at his very own suggestions.

your face had scrunched, cringing at what the german had just said. you shook your head though you were certain he wouldn't see it. "ew, eren. no and no," you replied, "that was a joke, you hoe. calm your tits."

"hm? a joke?" he asked, "certainly not, princess."

-

fixing his tie and straightening a few parts of his suit, he had looked at himself in the mirror if he looked rather presentable. the redheaded male had, soon, grabbed his car keys and his phone as he headed out of his home. he had lived alone, his parents' whereabouts and info absolutely unknown to him, but he rather had focused on the now.

floch forster had been back from his business overseas as he traveled back to his homeland to attend ackerman's annual celebration and, of course, to visit his homeland's tourist attractions as a sort of an escapade of the busy working life as a ceo of a big company abroad.

he had unlocked his car and forster, soon, hopped in. fastening his seatbelt, his right hand had rested on the gear after plugging the key into the keyhole. his left, however, was on the steering wheel as he drove towards the venue of the said event. he glanced at his wristwatch, seeing that it was now 10 minutes before 7pm. "i'll be right on time," he muttered under his breath as he had pulled the brake after seeing the traffic lights shift to red.

he was looking forward to this event, hoping to become great business partners with no other than levi ackerman. however, unbeknownst to him, fate had its own plans.

-

"woah, this is it?" you asked, eyes fixated on the tall building that loomed over your form. from the inside, numerous, grand chandeliers were hanging on the ceiling rather looking exquisite and fancy while the place was decorated with minimalistic features coated in monochromatic colors. "fucking rich is this levi," you added, awestruck at how this building had been the exact example of 'fucking rich.'

"he's a boomer," eren continued, "let's go. we don't want him to be speaking shit again, knowing that i'm late."

"alright," you replied. and with that, you were about to open the door when the german had did that before you could as he waited for you to hop out of his car. "what a gentleman, eren. i might get too attached to you," you teased, a smirk gracing your features.

the german, however, noticed that you still held a glint of sadness in your e/c hues though you tried to conceal what you had really felt about your best friend's death with spitting out jokes and the like. he wished for you to have a good time tonight, nonetheless he played along with you. "aren't you too attached already?" he said, teal green hues piercing through your now wide ones.