↳ 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯

Start from the beginning

─── george's pov ───

in my eyes, it seemed as if (y/n) moved in slow motion. i admired them from where i was as their fingers run through their soft hair, pushing it all back. the rain fell in slowly and i watched as (y/n) turned to look at me slowly. i could hear my name being called...

─── your pov ───

"hello george? are you there? why are you blinking so slowly?" he shakes his head in confusion and i burst into loud laughter. "you see george, the rain has already gone into your ears and flooded your brain." i say mid-laugh. he rolls his eyes at me. "i'm pretty sure that's not how it -" i cut him off before he can finish his sentence. "ah ah now gogy i am the genius here today thank you very much."

suddenly thunder crashes aggressively in the clouds. both our eyes shoot up to the sky to see it painted a dark, gloomy, grey color. "in all seriousness george we need to get out of here" i say and shiver from the winds that blow cold air against our bodies. he lets out a dramatic sigh. "but why" he pulls his black hoodie over his head and slips it over my body. "there. better right?" i push my arms through the sleeves and fix the hood. "yes but this won't protect us from getting sick and you are the biggest baby when you're sick." he sarcastically gasps and places his hand on his heart. "i am not. in fact YOU are the biggest baby even when you're not sick" he mutters. i gasp intensely "untrue. that is fake news." he giggles again and crosses his arms on his chest. "whatever. i say we stand here for a little big longer." i roll my eyes at him because i already know how stubborn he can be. "georgeeee why?" i drag out. "because we should embrace mother nature and her gifts." i already know this is complete bull. "stop talking out of your ass and let's go back to your place." he grips his arms tightly and doesn't move a muscle. "i think you're forgetting that we walked here alex." i pull the hoodie farther over my head and stick my hands in the pockets. "only because you can't drive." i say, reminding him of his terrible driving skills. "says the one that got their license revoked." he shoots back at me. i look down and kick the rocks on the sidewalk, thinking of what to say.

"ok well we can embrace mother nature on the journey to a place called george's house. the rain isn't going anywhere for a while." i look up at him and study his emotionless face. i already know he won't budge until he gets his way. what a baby. "exactly my point, the rain isn't leaving yet so let's embrace it right here." i raise my eyebrows at him and he mimics me. "georgeeee" i whine. he finally uncrosses his arms. "come on (y/n) it'll be fun." i let out a loud sigh. "georgeeeee" i drag out. "pleaseeeeee..." he goes on and on until i finally cut him off. "fine. but you have to take care of me when we're sick at home." he smile gleams brightly at me and he runs his fingers through his hair. "it would be an honor." i chuckle at him, take my hands out of my pockets and sway them side to side.

"so mr. notfound, what are we to do in the pouring rain." i ask in a horrible deep accent. "embrace it." i push my hair back again, as it is officially dripping from the rain above us. "i don't see why we can't embrace it on the walk back to your place." he sighs and stays quiet for a second before responding "because we are right here, right now." i smile at how passionate he is about standing in the rain. it slightly confuses me but all i really see is his being adorable. "you're really invested in the now aren't you?" he laughs along with me and rubs his eyes. "i guess you can say that." "well what does 'george from the now' want to do?" i say, making quotations with my fingers.

at that moment he takes a step closer to me. "i have an idea in mind." he says softly, making my breath hitch in my neck and goosebumps to run down my spine. "do you now?" i respond in a low tone. he hums in response. he slithers an arm around my waist and pulls me in. our faces are so close that i can feel his breath hit my nose. our eyes meet and his glisten, his pupils dilated.  "is this ok?" he asks softly, almost in a whisper. i respond by wrapping my arms around his neck and interlocking my fingers. i can feel his heart race against mine; our eye contact so intense. "(y/n)" he says softly, waiting for my answer. "george" i say before finally breaking the tension and connecting our lips. they fit each other so perfectly; almost like they were made to be together. he squeezes my sides as i smile in between the kiss. we both taste the saltiness of the rain seeping through the cracks of our lips. i pull away for air and he smiles the biggest smile i've ever seen. "george from the now is satisfied." he says confidently and i giggle before pressing our lips back together...

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉

      .          .     
.          .   
. ˚   · . ˚ ·   
   ˚          
.          .   
. ˚   · . ˚ ·    ˚ *      . · 
            · . · 
            ·
      .          .     
.          .   
. ˚   · . ˚ ·   
   ˚          
.          .   
. ˚   · . ˚ ·    ˚ *      . · 
            · . · 
            ·
hi guys! that's the chapter edited. this was my first chapter and now it's fit to my new style. so thanks for reading. much love :)
      .          .     
.          .   
. ˚   · . ˚ ·   
   ˚          
.          .   
. ˚   · . ˚ ·    ˚ *      . · 
            · . · 
            ·

─── written by: gem ───
      .          .     
.          .   
. ˚   · . ˚ ·   
   ˚          
.          .   
. ˚   · . ˚ ·    ˚ *      . · 
            · . · 
            ·