Back to Normal

As Kyoka rode me, my hands rubbed her thighs, gripping slightly. She looked at me, one of her eyes closed. "I-I forgot how hard it is to take it all." she said, blushing. Then, she stopped moving vertically, moving back and forth, my cock hitting her walls. She screamed out, gripping my shoulders as she continued. "This is the best." she said, looking down at me. Her boobs jiggled with every movement, causing my dick to throb inside her. She yelped slightly, her body tensing up. "S-Shit!" Cum leaked onto my crotch, her body twitching everso slightly.

"That easily?" I taunted, slapping her thigh. She whined, blushing. I felt her pussy tighten up when I did, so I did it again. The same reaction, Kyoka gasping now. I gripped her thighs, throwing her on her back, pinning my arms to the bed.

"Denki!" she screamed as I started moving, her body nearly vibrating. "My p-pussy. Y-You'll break it." she warned. I shrugged it off, slamming deeper into her, causing her to scream every time. "Denki! Please!" I grabbed her shoulders, pushing deeper. She looked at me, her eyes wide, drool coming from her mouth. "D-Don't be s-so rough." she said, grabbing my wrists. I slowed down, nodding. Then, her hand guided mine to her throat, then went back to my side. "I'll tap your side twice when I can't go anymore." she said, moving her body against mine, increasing the sensation in my cock.

I started squeezing, speeding up, but not to the speed I was at. She whined, the little bit of drool coming from her mouth now dripping down her chin, her eyes rolling back. Her back straightened as I continued, her hips moving with me, helping me get off. She gasped, grabbing my side. Her nails scratched into my side, but I continued ramming into her, every thrust making her mouth open with a small gasp. After nearly 3 minutes, she tapped my side, so I released my hand. Her hands went to my shoulders immediatly, pulling me on top of her, her slamming against me with her hips. I gasped, her hip bones slamming into mine, but the pleasure to strong to say anything.

"K-Kyoka." I said, looking at her, sweat dripping from my face. "I-I..." Before I finished speaking, she was already off my cock, my twitching boner resting between her asscheeks. I looked at her back, scratches covering it. Was I really grabbing that much? Her hand wrapped around her body, jerking me off as my hand went to the back of her head. She whined, her face buried into the bed. Then, she fliped over, her red pussy mere inches away from my cock. I gripped her hair, blasting my stored cum on her stomach as she continued stroking me off. She continued, getting every drop out of me. Her hand swung over to her phone, tossing it to me.

"Take a picture, Denki." she said, smiling. "I know you wanna see this whenever you want." I caught the phone and opened it, the lock code being our anniversery, then went to Snapchat. I positioned her legs so her feet were behind her head, her pussy and my load in full view, her bra havin a little on it as well. I snapped the photo, then saved it to her phone. She then sat up, wiping the cum off her stomach, then bringing her finger to her mouth, sucking it clean. "You're welcome to as many as you want." she said, laying one leg flat on the bed, bent, the other straight up, her pussy still visible. I smiled, taking a picture of her current pose.

"That's all I need!" I said, grinning. As I did, there was a knocking at my door. I looked at Kyoka, who was already grabbing her clothes off the floor. Then, she slipped under the blanket, acting to be asleep. I pulling my boxers and t shirt on, then answered the door.

"There ya are!" Mina screamed, grinning. "Eijiro keeps teasing me, so can you train me in that dumb racing game?" I sighed, my semi-hard cock very visible in my boxers. I nodded, letting her in, turning around immediatly. "Why are you only wearing boxers, Denki?" I blushed, turning my head back. Then, her head whipped to Kyoka, who was snuggled under the blanket. "Were you two cuddling?" she asked, whispering. I nodded, then she waved her hands. "I'll come back later." she said, turning around and out the door in one swift motion. I sighed, Kyoka whipping the blanket off her, my cum puddling on her stomach.

"C'mere." she said, wiggling her finger.

"What?" I asked, walking over. She grabbed my bulge, pulling my cock out, then rubbed it in the puddle. I blushed as she brought the cum covered cock to her mouth, sucking me off. She pulled her mouth off whn the cum was off, and repeated the process for 3 minutes. After the puddle was gone, she slipped her clothes on, save for her pants. I slipped next to her, cuddling her.

"That was amazing, Denki." she said, looking me in the eyes. I smiled, rubbing her cheek.

"Glad you think so." I said. "I know for a fact it was for me." She blushed as well, smiling. So cute.

(Yes. A continuation of smut after 5 months. It's different, and I know it! With how many stories I have and how busy I am, some stories are gonna get neglected. So, please understand if it's a while between parts.)