Prologue:

Prologue:

"Where are you?" A woman yelled at the top of her voice as she stood in front of her house that lay at the edge of a secluded cove. It was a special cove that was hidden from the prying eyes of the British Navy, and the Royal Family. There was a reason as to why the cove was hidden. A small girl about the age of seven ran towards the woman from the direction of London. She ran while at the same time, attempting to fix her (h/c) hair into a ponytail. The woman laughed as she gathered her daughter into her arms.

"Let me fix it for you dear." Spoke the woman; she tied her daughter's hair into a neat ponytail. As soon as the woman was finished with her daughter's hair, a man emerged from the bushes that lay in front of the cove. He had hazel brown hair, and he had luscious chocolate brown eyes. His skin was slightly tanned and he wore a blue and gold pirate jacket. The feathers on his pirate hat swayed gently in the breeze.

"Papa!" cried the girl as she ran towards the man. The woman laughed as the man swung his little girl up into the air, the woman tucked her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Hello Captain." She said, she gave the man a peck on the cheek. "I've missed you love." The reason as to why the cove was hidden was because of Pirates. The woman is the wife of Captain Carriedo, a pirate that sailed the seven seas. If anyone ever found out, it would have led to serious trouble.

"I've missed you too." Laughed the man, he noticed that his daughter was staring at the two of them wide eyed. The man smirked, "Ready to go mi concha?" The girl gave a huge grin and nodded her head, the woman laughed.

"Take care of her would you love?" she said, giving the man and girl a hug.

"Of course I would. A Pirate never lets his jewels out of his sight after all." The man tipped his hat and carried his daughter.

"Bye Mama!" cried the girl, she was carried off by the man and she sailed away with him on his Pirate ship.

"Take that you vile disgusting Pirate!" I cry out, my cutlass drawn. I mocked fighting a sworn enemy. The crew laughs as the ship sways violently, knocking me over.

"Ye better learn to control those sea legs lass, even if ye have been with us for nine years now!" cries one of the crew. I brush my (h/c) hair out of my face and laugh with the rest of the crew. A hand is stretched out in front of me; I take it and pull myself up.

"You'll never be able to fight properly if you keep falling over mi concha." The Captain smiles and pats my head, he may be the captain but he is still my father. That's right, my father is the famous Captain Carriedo the ruthless pirate to sail the seven seas, the owner of the ship; the magnificent 'Ocean's Dagger' and the rumored owner of the Captain's Jewel. Yes, my father is a great Pirate. The only one to rival him would be the treacherous Captain William Kirkland. My father told me to stay from him completely, him and his son.

"Mi concha," says my father, I snap from my daze and focus my attention to him.

"Yes Papa?" I reply, my father is Spanish Pirate even though he married a British woman; my mother. Both taught me the languages of English and Spanish.

"Mi concha," my father repeats, "There is something that I have to talk to you about." He speaks to me in Spanish; he only does this when it is really important. He starts to walk down below deck, I follow him immediately. He brings me into his office where a boy around my age stood. His ash brown hair is messily tamed by a bandana, his built relatively athletic. He bowed to my father and gave me a curt nod.

"[Name] mi concha, as a young woman and my daughter your safety is one of my most top priorities." He continues to speak to me in Spanish, "That is why I have assigned you to a bodyguard." He gestures to the boy and he bows to me. "This boy was part of your Cousin Antonio's crew. Antonio has agreed to assign someone to look after you and sent one of his best men to me." Antonio Fernandez Carriedo; my cousin and my father's nephew, he too is a well-known pirate.