Chapter 1

"Mom can me and Henry go get ice cream?" I ask.

"Yes but be back in 30" She said working on dinner for us.

It was summer and the air condition has gone out for everyone. Regina was trying to get it back on but for some reason magic wasn't even working.

"Can you stop by your Grandpa's real quick? He has a gift for you two." Emma smiles.

Grandpa had just gotten back from a trip. He went back to the Enchanted Forest to get some things he left behind. My grandma was kind of missing home.

Me and Henry head out to Grandpa's. I am two years younger then Henry. Even though Henry and I are only half bothers and sisters we are more than best friends to each other. We do nearly everything together. Hook knew Emma before they taught. The Ice queen wiped away more memories than she intended. Maybe one day every ones memories will be true again.

Henry and I race to granpa's on our bikes. Almost out of breath we both got off of our bikes and stepped onto the ground. As every time I won again. I couldn't be more happy then to rub it into my brothers face. We climbed up the stairs to the small little house.

"Grand dad we are here" Henry announces.

"Hey kiddos" Snow says.

"O yes your gifts. This wont be long." Grandpa runs off.

He comes back with a box and a cloth covering something else. He hands the cloth to Henry. He looks at me then the gift. He pulls away the cloth revealing a silver dagger.

"it belonged to me when I was your age." He smiled.

He turns to me and holds out his hand. I take the small box and I take  it from his hands. Inside was a a beautiful necklace. The chain was a black leather, and the piece was beautiful. It had silver designs all over it and a tear dropped shaped part was alive with colors. Blue, Green, and purple swirled all around in it.

"It's so post to glow when danger is approaching." He smiles.

"Thank you Grandpa" I smile.

"I told you i have the name Grandpa, I'm David. Well i will let you two be off and go get ice cream. Emma told me" He smiles.

"Bring us some?" Snow asks.

"We will try" Henry smiles as he pushed me out the door.

"Let's go get ice cream" He smiles.

We hop back onto our bikes and start to ride. We head up to the ice cream place. I notice in the corner of my eye a shadow. But when I look nothing is there. I shake it off and keep racing against Henry.

When we get into the shop I take in the beautiful smell of ice cream. I don't know why but i love it. I get a small strawberry and we head out. We walk around town for a bit. We walk past the shops. We head to the docks. We always loved going there.

"So what are you going to do for your sweet sixteen?" Henry asks.

My birthday was in a few days and i wasn't really looking forward to it. It really wasn't my favorite day of the year. I don't know why but it never was my favorite thing.

The water looked beautiful with the setting sun set started. You could see the beautiful glow of the sun on the water.

"No to be stupid but why is your necklace glowing?" Henry asks.

"David is trying to scare us" I laugh.

"Laura don't move" Henry says shocked.

I turn around to see a shadow floating in the sky. Peter Pan. Henry jumps in front of me as the shadow comes down. I scream as the shadow passes us. Henry drags me towards the edge of the pier but right as we jump in he shadow grabs my leg.

"Henry" I scream.

The shadow has a tight grip onto my heel and wont let go. I see Henry disappear on the docks as I am dragged away to Never Land.