Chapter 6

When I woke up I saw Peter by my feet, waiting. I guess in the process he decided to fall asleep. He looked peaceful and almost different. I try not to wake him but I moved a inch and he jumped from the bed.

"You're awake." He says.

"Yeah  I am." I smile.

"Well we are going to go down to the beach and practice." He smirks.

"Practice what?" I sigh.

———————-

I walk across the sand and Peter smiles. He made me carry a huge bow and arrow. I never exactly understood bow and arrows. Growing up I was always taught on a sword to defend myself nothing else. Runs in the blood I guess.

"What am I supposed to do?" I ask.

He waves his hand and about 60 feet away appears a target. I look at Peter to see that he has a wide smile on his face.

"Not everything can be helped with magic. If your magic was to fail in a time of danger, what would you do?" He asks.

"Run?"

"Wrong answer. You would fight. Like  human." He laughs.

"Now aim and fire at the target." He smiles.

I straighten out the arrow and point it towards the target. I let go and it ends up on the outer rim. I sigh and Peter walks over to me.

"Ok don't be so tense. You need to loosen up. Ok aim again." He smiles.

I raise the bow and he stands right behind me. He grabs my hands and has his chest against my back.

"Look at your target, let out a deep breath, and let go" He whispers.

I breathe and then let go.

To my surprise it lands in the red. I kind of cheer up and down in joy. Peter laughs at my burst of excitement.

"I wanna do it on my own this time." I smile.

"Go for it" He smiles backing up. 

I raise the bow and breath. I let go of the pulled back string. I watch the arrow fly right through the middle of the red dot.

"Try to do it again in the exact same spot." He says.

"I can't do that" I laugh.

"Just try it." He says forcefully.

I aim again, right for the middle of the first arrow. I let go and to my surprise I does the exact thing he wanted. It split the first arrow in half.

"O my god" Peter laughs.

"What?" I smile.

"You are her. I can't believe it." He smirks.

"I'm who?"

"You will learn later, I promise." He smiles.

"I want to know now." I say.

"Stubborn." He says sitting on a rock near by.

I sit in the sand in front of him and wait. After a few minutes, he speaks.

"A year ago we were told that someone would come. A girl. We were all confused when we were told this. We were told that a strong, beautiful, powerful girl would come to help all of us. We are trapped here as well. For some reason the curse didn't reach our land. We all want to go back and have a life. When you got here we weren't sure it was you but now it is clear. I guess being the Savior runs in the family." He smiles.

"You brought me here against my will." I state.

"No I didn't. That wasn't my shadow. We aren't sure who brought you here but we played along with it." He says.

"So what exactly is going to happen?" I ask.

"I am suppose to teach you magic and help you develop it." He says confused.

"Why aren't you?" I ask.

"Because I don't think I am the one they meant. I have dark magic not good magic." He frowns.

"So maybe I am supposed to learn Dark Magic not Good Magic. It will play out the way it is supposed to. Now teach me." I smile.

He stands up and walks over to me. He reaches for my hand to pull me up. I pace my hand in his and stand up. Once I get up I am set flying backwards.

"Fuck you." I curse.

"First Lesson. Never trust anyone with Dark magic." He smirks.

He walks back over to me and I stand up before he reaches me. I stand there waiting. He waves his hand and smirks.

I don't notice anything different until I looked down. I was no longer in a shirt and shorts. I was in a bikini. I looked back up at him. There was a ball of fire growing in his hand.

"You wont do it." I smile.

"Why not? I could just heal you if you get hurt." He smirks.

I try to find something to defend myself with but all I could find is the bow. I dive for it and quickly get back up on my feet. I point the arrow at him and fire.

It goes straight for his face but he grabs it before it can even reach him.

"Didn't Tinkerbell teach you anything?" He asks.

"Yes she did." I frown.

"Then use it." He yells.

"I don't know how." I yell back.

"What if I threaten to kill you family?" he laughs.

"Don't you dare touch my family." I yell.

I stare at him and glare. I focus and the beach starts to get very windy. Sand flies every where and the trees begin to snap.

No one ever threatens my family. They are all I have.

"That's all you got? The wind?" he laughs.

I raise my hand to the water and watch as a large wave falls over Peter. When all the water disappears. I watch him get back up on his feet and walk towards me. I place my hand out to the side and fire starts to grow. I throw it right in front of Peter's feet.

"I guess there isn't much else to teach you. You can take care of your self."