★ An Unfortunate Beginning ★

Authors note: Authors note: Hello person who has found this story.

I hope you will enjoy the many chapters of this story.
I've worked very hard on it and hope it brings people pleasure.
This story is a song fanfic partly.
It is based on the song Blank Space- Taylor Swift

 ---------- Four years ago --------

Your POV:

I had turned 14, five days ago. I remember it well......

I walked down the lavish hallway to the throne room. My gold and purle skirts ruffling loudy. I took a deep breath before opening the door. I watched my gloved hand turn the knob, I felt a sense of foreboding, then I was in the throne room. Dukes, Duchess's, kings, queens, my father, knights and couriers looked at me. 

My face started to turn red and I bravely walked forward. 

My two sisters, Nicole with golden hair and blue eyes and Vanessa with black hair and brown eyes snickered at me from the door. "You're a failure." Vansessa hissed at me. I gulped and ignored her.

I stopped at the foot of the step and stared my father in the eye. 

"I was told you wished to speak to me." I said in a strong, but wavering voice. My father took one of his heavily ringed hands, smiled, and rested his hand on his palm. "Yes, I did. I have something to tell you."

I nodded and nervously flattened my dress barely. 

My father's smile melted off his face and he sharply stood up, making his coat swing back and forth jingling. 

He swung a arm to me and pointed at me accusingly. 

"You are herby banished from this kingdom for helping the enemy!"

I took a step back, startled by his sudden act and tripped over my ridiculously long gown. I sat up and crawled forward to rest on my knees. "But father! I-"

"You have no right to call me father!"

"My king, I- I'm sorry, I regret it! My mind turned against me! Please!"

"QUIET! No more! You're just like your insane mother!"

"Mother's not insane! She hated being queen, she's preten-" I protested, tears falling out my eyes and splashing down on the velvet floor. 

"ENOUGH! GUARDS! Take her away!" 

"NO! PLEASE! FATHER! LISTEN TO ME!" I screamed, struggling, trying to escape the guards painful grips. I struggled more, until I felt one of them have a vice like grip around my throat and smacked me over the head. As I blacked out, I heard my father say.

 "Take her to her room until the execution. I've decided she won't be spared."

 --------- Two hours before the execution ------

I woke up on my soft blue bed, staring up at the lace canopy.

With a jolt I realized my predicament.

I swung my leg out of the bed and started to pack a few things. As I packed, I ignored the gun shots and the horses neighs. After I got my things I ran to my window and unfastened the latch. I had wanted he second room bedroom when I was six, because I could always slip out and play in the garden, until one of my sisters stitched. I balanced on the edge of the window sill, my legs out fully now. My hands shook as I clug to my backpack. I hadn't done this in two years. I closed my eyes and let go. I tumbled thru the air and tried to land on my back, but I landed on my side, smashing my arm into the ground. I grimaced and stood, swinging my backpack over my shoulder again. I took off, ignoring the jabbing pain in my arm. As I neared the stable, I twist my head around at the sudden BANG. The door in the wall of the kingdom had been smashed into splinters. A huge nightmare loomed over the scene. My mouth hung, gaping, but I shook my head and tried to concentrate on leaving. 

I sped into the stable and ran past  the door, trying to find my white horse Dawn. I found her finally and snaped on a halter. Gun shots fired around me as I took off out of the stable, like a speeding bullet. I passed the tower where my mother was kept, and could see her ghostly white face, pressed against the pane of glass. 

Then as I went farther, dodging a falling turret, I suddenly saw.... him.

A young man sat on a black horse. He had such dark hair, and had piercing purple eyes that practically looked right into my very soul. I passed by him, looking him in the eye. I would regret that. Time seemingly passed slowly as we stared then in a blink, the moment was gone, like my home. I went out the gate, and into the unknown...

"Miss (y/n)! Wake up!" Snapped my teacher as he smacked her ruler down on my desk, making me jerk awake.
I looked up at her, seeing my friend Bethany roll her eyes behind her. "Yes?" 

My teacher glared, "You. Sleeping. AGAIN. Detention." She said with gritted teeth.
As I looked at her retreating form, My friend tapped me on the shoulder.
"You missed it, We got a new student, and he was seated next to you!" 

I blinked and turned to my left. A boy, my age of course was peacefully sleeping next to me, his arms crossed down on the desk.
But how come the teacher didn't notice....

Suddenly he opened a beautiful purple eye and stared at me, smirking.
"Hello... It's ok, everyone gets in trouble for sleeping." 

My eyes widened in sudden fear.
He was him, no mistake. It was absolutely him.

But did he remember me?
That would be terrible if he knew I was the banished princess, the shame of all the royal family.
One who was been frowned upon for the past four years.

What am I going to do?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: Hope everyone likes it, this story actually has a plot, witch I don't usally have in my stories.

If you like it, please ♥ it.

THANKS FOR READING! :D