I love the way you lie- Student/Teacher Romance

Prologue 

"You're perfect, Anna Fletcher." He murmured, pressing his lips against mine  while tucking my enduring brunette hair behind my ears.

"I'm really not." I replied with a huge frown on my face. Immediately, I could feel the heat of my feathery cheeks increase and the tingles in my skin layers grow additionally. 

I leaned hard into his chest, tracking my nose down his shiny, solid 6 pack. Every so often, I would take a trivial glance into his beautiful, hazel, oval-shaped caramel eyes, and he would return the favour by beaming into my crystal clear blue eyes. He made me feel special, special in a way I've never quite felt up to now. 

"Anna, give me your best shot."

 Impressing was a huge job and role for me to take on. I've always felt insecure, no matter who the man may be, even so with Mr. Wright. 

I grabbed a hold of his strongly built figure, gripping my glacial hands onto his hips I positioned my womanhood against his hardened manhood. Whilst in motion of doing so, he reluctantly ripped my short sleeved top off my figure and hid it underneath the pillow.

"That's exactly how I like it baby, you're great at this." He moaned deeply. 

I ran my thickened scarlet tongue up his neck, slowly moving my hands into motion of his manhood. Rubbing it progessively his moans and groans began to screech louder and louder by the minute. I brushed my slim finger along his mouth, sealing his lips. Our glares secured tightly and our eyes met.  I licked my lips intensively and drowned my eyes down in his midpoint. Slowly I caressed it, moans and groans fulfilled the room once again. I crawled up his chest, moving my fingers directly over his mouth and forcing his jaw open to the extreme. He reacted  without hesitation and trinkled his tongue inside my mouth. He then slid his hands up my back, trying to sense the buckle of my bra. Once he got ahold of the buckle, he un-did it and threw the undergarment onto the floorboards. 

I slightly moved onto him more so that I was stragling him. His movements re-acted faster and harder. Soon my moans interconnected with his. 

Before any other movement or motion was made, I took a glimpse at my watch and it clearly read 11:45pm. I've just turned 16, and so my parents set me a curfew which was precisely 11pm and I had gone way overtime. 

"Dam, time is a thief! I have to go, I'll see you on monday at school, Mr. Wright."

We locked gazes once more and I could clearly see disappointment roll off them in waves. His strong hands went limp and carressed my skin. Soon they were on the bed and his eyes followed my every movement.

I speedily hopped off the bed and bent down to grab my bra. I situated my bra on my bare breasts and slid my hands underneath the pillow to reach for my top. After sliding my top onto my half nude figure, I quickly jumped down the stairs, two at a time, and landed swiftly onto the wooden floor.

Just as I was about to open the elegant family door to leave, Mr.Wright clutched onto my wrist and told me to halt. 

"Anna, I just want you to know that I had fun tonight and that I hope we can do it again. Sometime soon preferably?"

He grasped and caressed every part of my ass and breasts for the last time and gave me a smooth pash. I then released my figure from his and headed out the door.

Mr. Wrights POV

"She will be mine eternally. No one can stop me from seeing her." I thought to myself.

Heading back into the room we just made love in I cleaned the bed and clothed my naked body. Skipping down the steps I stopped past the kitchen and grabbed an apple. Just as I was about to watch the rugby on the flat screen, the front door clicked open.

"Ryan, I'm home!"

"Daddy!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed the prologue! It was quite full on but hopefully you'll be able to handle it!

Stay in tune for new updates and chapters!

~PurpleBlueStreaks~