seven

"Mum"

"Yes,love?" Chaeyoung glanced at her daughter that was comfortably seated at the bed ready for her nap while she sets the latter's dress for later

"I'm sorry"

"For what, bub?" the blonde got alarmed of what her daughter was pertaining to so she quickly made her way on her side

"For telling you that I wanted to meet mama just for once but now I keep asking for her"

Chaeyoung understood what her daughter meant, she always do, and her daughter is undeniably smart for her age and is already thinking ahead everytime you input knowledge into her. Even her teachers are amazed on how advance Jamie is, her intellectual capacity is beyond for a six-turning-seven year-old kid and that made chaeyoung proud even then.

But then, chaeyoung didn't expect her daughter in this emotional aspect, she assumed that it's only academic-related stuffs that her daughter is into but never up to this stage that Jamie's already thinking about family. Sure, her family is present by her side and so does Lisa's but Jamie never had that concept of what it's like to have parents that are together. That made the blonde realise that Jamie's still a kid too, a simple kid that wants to have what some other kids have, a complete family. The sole reason why her daughter is so adamant on getting to know and meeting her mama.

"It's okay, Love. You all have the right to, alright? I'm already aware that this would happen and I'm not stopping you or your mama jen in spending time together because you both deserve it. Understand?"

"Yes,Mum. Thank you" Jamie nodded and hugged her mum

"Do you still have something else to tell mummy?"

"Are we still going back to melbourne after vacation?" Jamie asked looking at chaeyoung

"Hmmm, we need to,love. your visa here is just for vacation purposes only. Why? Do you wanna stay here?"

"is it bad if I say yes?"

"No, it's not, what made you think of staying here?"

"Because...I love it here mum. I know I do have friends over there at my school but here, I have you,mama,grandpa,grandma,aunt ally and aunt lisa together that I can see and hug everytime I want to"

"Well, let's see what will happen this vacation,alright?" chaeyoung smiled at her daughter who nods furiously "and speaking of you wanting to stay here, it means that you also need to start learning how to speak korean,Jamie"

"I will,mum! Teacher Sam told me that I'm intelligent so I can learn it fast"

"That,you are, my love" chaeyoung tapped her daughter's nose "but for now, it's time for your nap,missy. You don't wanna let your mama jen know that you didn't do what she said, do you?"

Jamie giggled and fixed herself sleep while Chaeyoung continued to do what she was doing earlier. She glanced at her daughter one last time and think of what risks is she taking from now on with Jennie, she barely made it by herself before but now with their daughter on board, what else does the world could offer for them?

...

"You're late, Jennie Kim"

"For two minutes, cut me off some slack, old man. This place is way too far from my penthouse" Jennie snickered as she sat across her parents at their mansion

"Wait, what's gotten into you? Are you seeing this, Richard?" Now it's time for her mother,Jane, to scrutinize her

"What do you mean?" Jennie asked, a smile is still prominent on her face. It's been there since morning,actually.