7 .OLD FRIEND

A man in Black hoodie was walking through a dark street. It was getting dark and it looked like he is searching for someone. That is when he saw a girl walking alone in the street . A small smirk started to form on his face. And he was murmerming some things.

" SANA IT'S YOU END"

Kris's pov

I knew that she had dance class after college. And I had made sure that she didn't use her car today. Hurting Ara was not the only reason for me to harm her .

I had suspected her from the very beginning . She was kind of stalking Ara and being very clingy with me. I mean a lot of girls are clingy with me but she was like something else which I can't describe. I really have to find out who she is.

I silently followed her but it seemed like she already noticed some one's presence. She turned around and looked at me. Her expression softened when she saw me.

"hey kris it's you! I was really scared . Can you please accompany me home?".

"Scared I thought you could easily crush anyone with your bare hand".

I said while smirking at her. Her expression changed .

" what are you speaking about tae?".

"Now no need to hide Sana."

'TELL ME WHO ARE YOU.'

A small smirk started climbing on her lips.

"Oh kris you are really brilliant . But haven't you recognised me yet?".

My blood was boiling with anger.

"I DON'T KNOW YOU ,WHOEVER YOU ARE BETTER YOU STAY AWAY FROM ARA."

My eyes were turning red and my fangs were now clearly visible . I was changing to my true self.

But she just stayed there and smiled !.

Now I am sure that she is not a human. A normal human would have been surprised and terrified .

but she stayed still....

"You can't scare me like this taehyung . You better not involve in this and let king lucious deal with it. But if you still think of protecting Ara I will not show any mercy on you."

"oh I forget to ask you how are your dump friends".

"SANA YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS."

I was literally yelling at her.

She just insulted my friends!. They are my only family . How dare she. But to my surprise she started laughing evilly.

"how fool of you to think it's my real name?"

" I am not min Sana I am  crystal the commander of the army of Nirvana ."

I gasped ! .  .

Was she really crystal ,What happened to her. She didn't look like the old crystal.

Then suddenly pink smoke covered her and when it was cleared the real  crystal was seen.

The same crystal who used to be our best friend.

The same crystal who always stayed by our sides.

The same crystal who disguised herself as min Sana..

What really happened to you crystal??

A/N : hai guys I am back. My exams are finally over and I hope I will be able to update more often. Enjoy the story!

And don't be a silent reader plzz do vote and comment❤❤❤❤💞