Three

Yeona's POV:

Yeona's POV:

My vision starts to blur as tears well up in my eyes. Dr. Kim walks over and places his hand on my shoulder.

"There's still a chance she may live, but it's a very low percentage."

"C-Can I se-see her?" I ask, really wanting to see her.

I want to make sure I say goodbye just in case she doesn't live.

"You can but give me and the nurse a little bit of time to prepare her." He tells me before leaving and walking down a nearby hallway.

I sit down and cover my face with my hands. A couple of tears fall out of my eyes that burn from crying so much. My mind goes back to what the woman said, but before I can think about it too much the couple sitting nearby starts "whispering."

"That's the tenth one this week." The first man says. "Do you think he's returned?" He asks, looking at the male next to him.

"I think so, it's happening again. I wonder who's going to go missing this time." The second man replies.

'What is everyone talking about?'

Right after I think that thought a couple to my left begins to converse.

"We have to make sure all of the girls in town have a curfew at seven." The woman speaks.

I remove my hands away from my face.

"What is going on?' I ask myself once more.

I look around, my eyes soon landing on the same peach haired man from the ambulance who's now standing across the waiting room. He's wearing black leather pants, a black shirt, a black leather jacket, and black boots. He looks unreal, too handsome for this world. My eyes connect with his eyes that's red with some black in them, the red glowing like a light in the dark.

"Kim Yeona, what the hell happened?!" I hear my father yell.

I snap out of my trace just as he harshly grabs my arm and stands me up. He leans towards me and fear starts to spark inside of me.

"You will be punished when we get home." He whispers in my ear, his grip tightening on my arm.

Fear ignites inside of me and more tears fall down my cheeks. I hear footsteps advance towards us and I look up, seeing the doctor walk over to us.

"Are you Mrs. and Mr. Kim?" He inquires when he reaches us.

"Yes." My mother answers.

Judging by the look on her face and the tone of her voice I can tell that she doesn't want to be here by my side. Both of my parents have always chosen Jennie over me. She's firstborn and was supposed to be the only child they had. My father always tells me I'm a mistake and should have never been born.