five more minutes

a word from the author

Hey, I'm Shravani! I'm glad that you stumbled across my book. Thank you for giving me a chance. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. I hope you enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you're unsure if you want to read it or not, I've made a reel of "Five More Minutes aesthetic." You could go check it out on my Instagram (a.little.booked).

flash words (what to expect)

road trip. summer vibes. the grumpy one and the sunshine one trope. fluzzy cute moments. many oblivious dates. one room trope. "we have to go our separate ways" trope.

warning

This book includes:

• strong language

• minor drug use

disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictional manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual incident is purely coincidental.

The images featured do not belong to the author in any way.

copyright

Copyright © 2020 by Shravani Gharat.

All rights reserved.

All the things written belong to the author except for the images which belong to the respective artist.

This book or any portion and thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotes in a book review.

blurb

Aahana Mehta is a carefree youngster who wants to have a memorable summer break before she leaves for college. She is determined to make the most out of the one week trip to Peakview, a town famous for its sunsets and piña coladas. She befriends Everett, a travel blogger and runs away with him.

Everett Miller is a travel blogger who wants to see every corner of this world before ending his trip in India. He is determined to visit all the small towns and go to live concerts. On his way, he meets a young lady who wants to accompany him.

Together, they travel through the woods, eat crazy dishes, watch sunsets, walk under the stars while stepping out of their shell. But a week later, they will have to separate their ways and live their own life. The question is, will they be able to?

.

started writing

25th September, 2020

first draft

4th November, 2020.

second draft

26th April, 2022.

mood boards

Aahana Mehta

"It's not the view that steals your breath. It's the people you watch it with. That sunset would mean nothing to me if I hadn't seen it with my grandparents and you. It's the people, Everett. It's always the people."

~ Chapter 28| just once

Everett Miller

"Don't feel insecure about your body. It is who you are. Your body is like a canvas and those scars are an art. And every art is a masterpiece no matter how less appreciated."

~ Chapter 08| imagination running wild

five more minutes

"You had asked me if anything ever made me want to stay. You make me want to stay. You make me want to come back."

~ Chapter 29 | hold on, I still want you

playlist

fallin ( adrenaline) | why don't we

cornelia street | taylor swift

why | sabrina carpenter

slow down | why don't we

make you mine | PUBLIC

deer in the headlights | owl city

adore you | harry styles

10,000 hours | dan+shay, justin bieber

shut up and dance | WALK THE MOON

someone to you | BANNERS

us | james bay

couple of kids | maggie lindemann

little things | one direction

paper rings | taylor swift